Random good picture Not show
(2) He plays first base for the Red Sox.
(3) The rocket was launched from a space research base.
(4) On what do you base that?
(5) The initial talks were the base of the later.
(6) A bottle has a flat base.
(7) The paper had intended to base itself in London.
(8) The lamp has a heavy base.
(9) The statue has a solid concrete base.
(10) The lamp stands on a circular base.
(11) Army personnel are not allowed to leave the base.
(12) His fan base is mostly middle-aged ladies.
(13) The initial talks were the base of the later agreement.
(14) The mountaineers set up their base camp at the foot of the mountain.
(15) A wide base will make the structure much more stable.
(16) She used her family's history as a base for her novel.
(17) We must base ourselves on the interests of the people.
(18) Quickly dip the base in and out of cold water.
(19) At the base of the cliff was a rocky beach.
(20) The drug is injected directly into the base of the spine.
(21) Enviros Consulting has a client base of more than 2[sentencedict.com],000 organisations worldwide.
(22) To hedge around a partnership of love with control by law would be to destroy its base of trust in one another.
(23) The colonel led a successful raid against a rebel base.
(24) The table is simply a chipboard circle on a base.
(25) This vase would be perfect but for a few small flaws in its base.
(26) The farm was in / under constant requisition as a base for the rescue team.
(27) Women soldiers will join their male counterparts at the army base.
(28) To hedge about a partnership of love with control by law would be to destroy its base of trust in one another.
(29) The day dawned sunless and with a low cloud base.
(30) Milan was Mr Craxi's home town and his power base.