Random good picture Not show
2. The medication should ease the suffering.
3. At last the rain began to ease off.
4. I'll help if it will ease her job.
5. City planners are looking for ways to ease traffic.
6. Ease down; there's a sharp bend ahead.
7. The old couple lived a life of ease.
8. Massage helps ease the pain.
9. The hostess greeted her guests with ease.
10. They are expected to win the election with ease.
11. After the injection her pain began to ease off.
12. The task was accomplished with comparative ease.
13. He won the race with consummate ease .
14. He passed the exam with ease.
15. The ease with which she learns languages is astonishing.
16. He brought off his speech with ease.
17. He passed the examination with ease.
18. Ease up, you're going too fast!
19. The injection brought him immediate ease.
20. I obtained the drugs with alarming ease.
21. Ask the children on the end to ease up ; some more people want to sit down.
22. Breathe out and ease your knees in toward your chest.
23. All important points are numbered for ease of reference .
24. Ease out the large sail or we shall be blown over!
25. To ease the problem of overcrowding,(sentencedict.com/ease.html) new prisons will be built.
26. They won with ease.
28. She defeat all her rival for the job with nonchalant ease.
29. If I cried a tear of painful sorrow,If I lost all hope for a new tomorrow,Would you dry my tear and ease my pain,Would you make me smile once again?
30. Blessedness is of comparative degree,you will feel it with more ease when there is something under you.
More similar words: at ease, release, increased, decrease, case, base, phase, laser, in case, phrase, easy, based on, in case of, purchase, least, beast, basement, database, in a sense, in any case, breast, whereas, reason, season, in this case, a series of, in the case of, serve as, at least, eastern.