Similar words: here and there, where, wherein, elsewhere, reason, breast, here and now, increased. Meaning: [weərˈæz] conj.1. while on the contrary: One arrived promptly, whereas the others hung back. 2. it being the case that, or considering that (used esp. in formal preambles). n. 3. a qualifying or introductory statement, esp. one having "whereas" as the first word: to read the whereases in the will..
Random good picture Not show
3. Some people like fat meat, whereas others hate it.
4. Whereas the following incidents have occurred.
5. you will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
6. The old system was fairly complicated whereas the new system is really very simple.
7. Death is so final,[sentencedict.com] whereas life is so full of possibilities.
8. He is a globalist, whereas we are nationalists who will put our country first.
9. You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
10. He must be about sixty, whereas his wife looks about thirty.
11. "And", "but"and"whereas" are conjunctions.
12. She is slender,whereas he is stout.
13. Some praise him, whereas others condemn him.
14. Whereas the city spent over $1 billion on its museums and stadium, it failed to look after its schools.
15. Her teachers said she was a slow learner, whereas in actual fact she was partially deaf.
16. He earns 8000 a year whereas she gets at least 20000.
17. She described him, rather charitably, as quiet whereas I would have said he was boring.
18. France play with more flair and inventiveness, whereas England are a more disciplined side.
19. Your hair has a natural wave whereas mine's just straight and boring.
20. We thought she was arrogant, whereas in fact she was just very shy.
21. There is yet some good in public envy, whereas in private, there is none. For public envy, is as an ostracism, that eclipseth men, when they grow too great. And therefore it is a bridle also to great ones, to keep them within bounds.
22. He works slowly and precisely whereas I tend to rush things and make mistakes.
23. Pensions are linked to inflation, whereas they should be linked to the cost of living.
24. She actually enjoys confrontation, whereas I prefer a quiet life.
25. My sister's absolutely crazy about chocolate whereas I can take it or leave it.
26. Some of the studies show positive results, whereas others do not.
27. The specific trend features mosaics of circular-concentric configuration, whereas the general one features mosaics of relatively complex, strictly axial geometries.
28. Most female models have to retire around the age of 25, whereas a well-preserved man can go on working into his forties.
29. Religion is a diffuse topic liable to unending disputation whereas theism is not.
30. You eat a massive plate of food for lunch, whereas I have just a sandwich.
More similar words: here and there, where, wherein, elsewhere, reason, breast, here and now, increased, decrease, increasing, increasingly, when, whether, wheat, even when, overwhelm, wheelchair, overwhelming, ease, easy, there, here, least, beast, season, at ease, thereby, sphere, peasant, southeast.