Random good picture Not show
(5) The sword bore through her breast.
(6) The girl clutched her doll to her breast.
(7) Breast/Mother's milk is the best nourishment for a baby.
(8) Cancer of the breast in young women is uncommon.
(9) She was feeding a baby at the breast.
(10) Against the earth's sweet flowing breast.
(11) She developed a malignant breast tumour.
(12) The dagger entered his breast.
(13) Caged birds sometimes pluck out their breast feathers.
(14) The surgeon excised the lump from her breast.
(15) She put the baby to her breast.
(16) Who was the first to breast the tape?
(17) Nutritionally, infant formulas are almost identical to breast milk.
(18) I kept the list in my breast pocket.
(19) Her mother died of breast cancer.
(20) Doctors found a cancer on her breast.
(21) Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer among women in this country.
(22) Breast cancer is the leading cause of death for American women in their forties.
(23) The baby was sucking its mother's breast.
(24) She could feel a lump in her breast.
(25) He struck his breast in a dramatic gesture.
(26) She felt a lump in her breast.
(27) She strained her child close to her breast.
(28) A faint hope still flickered in her breast.
(29) Most of the women employees have now been screened for breast cancer.
(30) The drugs are being used experimentally on patients suffering from breast cancer.
More similar words: break, beast, least, break off, break in, break out, break up, break away, break down, at least, southeast, northeast, eastern, breathing, break into, out of breath, whereas, reason, in the least, break through, decrease, increased, not in the least, increasing, eastern europe, increasingly, breeze, easy, ease, season.