Random good picture Not show
1. Many companies recruit graduate trainees to train as managers.
2. The police are trying to recruit more black and Asian officers.
3. This is a nationwide campaign to recruit women into trade unions.
4. We only recruit go-getters who will be actively involved in the company's development.
5. Charities such as Oxfam are always trying to recruit volunteers to help in their work.
6. The police are trying to recruit more officers from ethnic minorities.
7. This job presents many difficulties to the new recruit.
8. It's increasingly difficult to recruit and retain good staff.
9. She is to go to the seaside to recruit.
10. The government began to recruit new battalions.
11. The specialist institutions directly recruit their own staff.
12. At a minimum,(sentencedict.com) we must recruit two new teachers.
13. They talent-spotted a local student as a CIA recruit.
14. Our football fan club began to recruit new members last week.
15. They need to recruit more people into the prison service. But another point I'd like to make is that many prisons were built in the nineteenth century.
16. He is hoping to recruit a chairman from outside the company.
17. He helped to recruit volunteers to go to Pakistan to fight.
18. As a new recruit you must obey when duty calls.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Any potential recruit knew the score.
20. What other chart stars could the sinking soap recruit?
21. Wherever possible we recruit skilled staff locally.
22. They need to recruit the best possible candidates.
23. The Young Adventurers are trying to recruit more girls.
24. Management moved immediately to recruit workers in almost every department of the factory.
25. It is an offence for companies to recruit a non-disabled worker when they are below the quota.
26. Yet it is vital to recruit some one who can put an argument across in simple, straight forward text.
27. A massive exodus of doctors is forcing the government to recruit from abroad.
28. Firms are now keen to hold on to the people they recruit.
29. They didn't admit they were defeated; they began to recruit and attempted to stage a comeback.
30. I would prefer not to leave this job to John while he's still a raw recruit/beginner.