Random good picture Not show
1) East Prussian was an exclave of Germany.
2) The Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic (an exclave of Azerbaijan) borders Armenia to the north and east, Iran to the south and west, and Turkey to the northwest.
3) Its northernmost section of coastland, the Cabinda exclave,(http://sentencedict.com/exclave.html) is separated from Angola proper by a narrow corridor of Congo territory.
4) A small part of Hebei, an exclave disjointed from the rest of the province, is wedged between the municipalities of Beijing and Tianjin.
5) A large Armenian population wasn't so happy, and Armenia drives a physical wedge through the small nation cutting off an even smaller exclave called Nakchivan from the main territory.
6) Moscow responded to the conciliatory moves by signalling the cancellation of threats to deploy short-range missiles in its Kaliningrad exclave, which sits within the EU.
7) The Baltic state of Lithuania -- sandwiched between Latvia and the Russian exclave Kalingrad -- faces an economic contraction of 18 percent for 2009.
8) He was addressing the top military commanders after inaugurating the anti-missile radar in Russia's Baltic Exclave of Kaliningrad.
9) The ship had spent several weeks in Kaliningrad, Russia's freewheeling Baltic Sea exclave – the perfect place to hide a secret cargo (as well as stock up on cheap vodka).
10) It is bordered by Turkey to the west, Georgia to the north, Azerbaijan to the east and Iran (Persia), and the Nakhichevan exclave of Azerbaijan to the south.