Synonym: absolute, accurate, careful, clear-cut, definite, detailed, exact, explicit, meticulous, positive, strict. Antonym: incorrect, vague. Similar words: precisely, appreciation, decision, recipe, recipient, premise, unprecedented, racism. Meaning: [prɪ'saɪs] adj. 1. sharply exact or accurate or delimited 2. (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth ; strictly correct.
Random good picture Not show
1. We can not tell the precise moment when friendship is founded, As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over ; so in a serics of kindness there is at last one which makes the heart run over.
2. She gave me clear and precise directions.
3. I can't give you a precise date.
4. The text is precise and informative.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The precise mix will vary.
6. Are the measurements precise enough?
7. It was difficult to get precise information.
8. The bunker's precise location is a closely guarded secret.
9. A scientist must be precise in making tests.
10. I don't know the precise meaning of the word 'gleaned'.
11. With this you can pinpoint the precise location of the sound.
12. At that precise moment, Miss Pulteney came into the office.
13. There is considerable dispute over the precise definition of 'social class' as a term.
14. It is important to take precise measurements of the structure.
15. I can be reasonably precise about the time of the incident.
16. We still do not know the precise location of the crash.
17. I can remember the precise moment when my daughter came to see me and her new baby brother in hospital.
18. Can you give a more precise definition of the word?
19. He gave the workers precise directives about what to do.
20. It was found at the precise spot where she had left it.
21. We cannot make a precise calculation of the price until we have all the costs.
22. Machine-readable passports will permit precise identity-checking.
23. The precise cause of the disease is unknown.
24. The precise details still have to be firmed up.
25. These precise instruments have already gone into mass production.
26. The precise aims of the committee remain ill-defined.
27. The map shows the precise location of the crash.
28. At that precise moment, her husband walked in.
29. You have to be precise about the numbers.
30. I seem to remember giving you very precise instructions.
More similar words: precisely, appreciation, decision, recipe, recipient, premise, unprecedented, racism, raise, arise, decide, advise, cruise, special, specify, species, comprise, adviser, specific, decide on, likewise, franchise, expertise, specialty, especially, reck, compromise, specialize, specialist, recall.