Random good picture Not show
1. She received a Grammy Award, the highest accolade in the music business.
2. Four restaurants have been awarded the highest accolade of a three - star rating .
3. The Nobel prize has become the ultimate accolade in the sciences.
4. Her approval was the highest accolade he could have received.
5. Cole grants them a grudging accolade.
6. There is not greater accolade than that.
7. However, deprived as they were of serious critical accolade, they were doomed to outsider status by the art world itself.
8. So who should receive the accolade of riding the biggest wave?
9. This acclaimed the accolade of being the first steam locomotive on the railway!
10. But this generous accolade does not mean that we are resting on our laurels.
11. He probably accepts that the ultimate accolade for the county cricketer will now remain inaccessible.
12. And that's as high an accolade as any I can give it!
13. All that and an accolade from the intellectual socialist weekly!
14. That is my ultimate accolade.
15. His new book received accolade from the papers.
16. Ari Hart recently received the accolade of being represented in the Museum of Modern Art.
17. The accolade is designed to recognise all - round excellence.
18. This is his centennial year and he's been granted the ultimate accolade - his face on a set of three postage stamps.sentencedict.com/accolade.html
19. To be chosen to represent their country is the highest accolade for most athletes.
20. Britain's role in the Berlin air-lift earned her the accolade of a staunch and like-minded ally.
21. But, in truth, he is the one management thinker who genuinely deserves the accolade.
22. Their response never ceases to amaze me, as does the accolade accorded to me by the fans.
23. The pair have been at loggerheads over which of them was more worthy of the player of the century accolade.
24. Berg's Wozzeck is one forerunner, but Britten and Mrs Piper deserve the accolade of being unconscious innovators.
25. Indeed, as some traditionalists complained, the more outrageous the art, the more likely the critical accolade.
26. All the gardens have been chosen by local inspectors, and 80 have been awarded the highest accolade of a two-star rating.
27. Strangely, the yen may be the more deserving of that accolade.
28. Dressed in her signature blue-bordered sari and shod in sandals despite below-zero temperatures, the former Agnes Bojaxhiu received that ultimate worldly accolade, the Nobel Peace Prize.
29. To be choose to represent their country is the highest accolade for most athletes.
30. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the popular app, which won the 'Best News, Tablet Device' accolade at the Webby Awards earlier this week, is going from strength to strength.
More similar words: blade, percolate, accompany, account, tobacco, chocolate, account for, according, accommodate, accounting, accord with, on account of, according to, accomplishment, accountability, accomplishments, take into account, in accordance with, salad, solar, poland, succor, fade, shade, solace, grade, trade, isolate, violate, scholar.