Random good picture Not show
1) India is a, multilingual ` country.
2) The hotel has a multilingual staff.
3) He recruited two multilingual engineers.
4) In fact, well-educated, multilingual women from many different countries worked as international stewardesses.
5) There is growing interest in multilingual thesauri for application in international information retrieval networks.
6) It offers multilingual and interdisciplinary curriculum at University degree level.
7) Multilingual translation of technical and non-technical literature.
8) The Advanced Font Catalog has the Multilingual user interface.
9) Can provide you with a multilingual tour guide services.
10) XMP is universal, international,[http://sentencedict.com/multilingual.html] and has multilingual support.
11) Additionally, in places like Hong Kong, multilingual access is usually expected.
12) This paper introduced a knowledge representation model for multilingual natural language text generation system.
13) The CTS group has 40,000 employees including qualified multilingual translation and guide teams.
14) Therefore, the research on the multilingual information processing platform which focused on content and semanteme not only has the practical values, but also has bright futures.
15) Oral English Courses are given by multilingual with international teaching certificate and wide experience in teaching.
16) Multilingual Multimedia Technology and CAI Technology ; Multilingual Character Recognition Systems.
17) Mr De Maeseneire, a multilingual 51 - year - old , looks tailor - made for the job.
18) It is a multilingual integrated system, combining database creation and management, automatic typesetting and information retrieval in a single user-friendly package.
19) In recent years, monolingual or multilingual (primarily bilingual) corpora are viewed as key resources in language information processing and language engineering projects.
20) Both ambidextrous and multilingual , 20th president of the United States James Garfield could write Greek with one hand while writing Latin with the other.
21) A particular priority is research on classroom interaction in multiethnic and multilingual classrooms. 10.
22) Their early publications have been linguistic products such as spellcheckers, dictionaries, thesauri and multilingual translators.
23) Many people who work at the European Parliament are multilingual.
24) Recent surveys including that carried out by the Linguistic Minorities Project 1985 have revealed the extent to which Britain is multilingual.
25) Such a policy would be of especial benefit to bilingual or multilingual children.
26) Dictionary order, case - insensitive, accent - insensitive, for use with the 850 ( Multilingual ) Character Set.
27) Develop an understanding of the features Windows offers for multilingual processing, such as language-specific keyboard layouts, regional settings for units of measurement.
28) Newmark, P . ( 1998 ) . More paragraphs on translation. Clevedon Multilingual Matters.
29) Dictionary order, case - insensitive, for use with the 850 ( Multilingual ) Character Set.
30) Identification of translingual equivalence of named entities is substantial to multilingual natural language processing.
More similar words: multiple, multiply, ceiling, boiling water, on guard, language, ultimate, result in, ultimately, utility, utilize, fertilize, simultaneously, punctilious, ring up, bring up, spring up, distinguish, distinguished, cling, ruling, sibling, rolling, appalling, jostling, buckling, sparkling, compelling, appealing, fulfilling.