Random good picture Not show
1. The earliest operations employing this technique were fraught with dangers.
2. The negotiations have been fraught with difficulties/problems right from the start.
3. Their marriage has been fraught with difficulties.
4. There's no need to look so fraught!
5. The journey was fraught with difficulties.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. It was a time fraught with difficulties and frustration.
7. Next week will be particularly fraught as we've just lost our secretary.
8. Their ten years of marriage have been fraught with difficulties .
9. This is one of the most fraught weekends of the year for the security forces.
10. Julie sounded rather fraught when I spoke to her.
11. The long journey through the tropical forest was fraught with danger.
12. Things are as fraught as ever in the office.
13. The situation was fraught with difficulty.
14. The path to success is fraught with difficulties.
15. From beginning to end, the airlift was fraught with risks.
16. The expedition through the jungle was fraught with difficulty and danger.
17. Trading in a foreign country can be fraught with pitfalls.
18. The scheme has been fraught with problems from the start.
19. It has been a somewhat fraught day.
20. You're looking very fraught, Mildred! Is there anything the matter?
21. The task was fraught with danger.
22. The atmosphere in the office is rather fraught.
23. The growth of any new-born thing is fraught with contradictions and struggle.
24. Our earliest ancestors lived in a world fraught with danger.
25. Those intentions were noble, the realisation fraught.
26. This will be a major undertaking and one fraught with the possibility of unintended consequences.
27. Out of this fraught legal and financial tangle the bureau worker must work with the client to create order and stability.
28. Such a move, however, was into uncharted waters fraught with dangers and complexities.
29. No one had expected politics to become so fraught so early on in the post-handover political transition.
30. And the idea of establishing another racial group in this racially fraught country is extreme.
More similar words: haughty, daughter, burst into laughter, fraud, fraudulent, laugh at, burst out laughing, bought, ought to, drought, a thought, deep in thought, at the thought of, trauma, raucous, raucously, frame, frank, france, frankly, fragile, franchise, fraction, fragment, fragrant, framework, be afraid of, be afraid to, infrastructure, tough.