Random good picture Not show
1. I'd love to go on a round-the-world cruise.
2. I'll cruise over to your place about three.
3. The car will cruise at 80 mph in top gear.
4. The cruise was advertised as the 'journey of a lifetime'.
5. The aim of the cruise was to awaken an interest in and an understanding of foreign cultures.
6. He was billed as the new Tom Cruise.
7. Don's story unfolded as the cruise got under way.
8. The cruise included several days ashore.
9. The cruise ship is a four-decker.
10. I've always wanted to go on a cruise.
11. They've just set off on a round-the-world cruise.
12. They met on a cruise.
13. Any film starring Tom Cruise always packs them in.
14. These cruise ships can turn round in two days.
15. My parents are going on a cruise.
16. They're going on a cruise round the Med.
17. This romantic evening cruise is a memorable experience.
18. They went on a cruise to Tenerife.
19. The travel agent booked our vacation cruise.
20. We crossed the Mediterranean Sea on a cruise ship.
21. Airliners now cruise the ocean at great speed.
22. Their dream turned into a nightmare as the cruise ship began to sink.
23. Tom Cruise has performed his own stunts for Mission Impossible 2,[sentencedict.com] defying warnings from professionals.
24. We went on a cruise, a first for both of us.
25. As you cruise the waterways, feast your eyes on the gorgeous views of the illuminated city.
26. Mother Nature had served up some terrible weather for their cruise.
27. Holiday-makers can also add on a week in Majorca before or after the cruise.
28. She used all her savings to go on a world cruise.
29. He and his wife were planning to go on a world cruise.
30. Passengers were piped aboard ship at the start of the cruise.