Random good picture Not show
1. Expectations reshaped by mores are no longer so easily affronted.
2. They stood for the preservation of the mores and folkways that had guided their forebears for generations.
3. This double standard of mores and values between attitudes to men and women was evident throughout the survey.
4. Such a shift in mores would not have been predicted by any theory arguing that gay sexuality is fixed.
5. They are actually shifting social mores of what is considered beautiful.
6. Hence the structure of scientific mores and scientific ethics puton the agenda of research.
7. I love the wide neck mores so than the others personally.
8. Wedded as they are to traditional mores, Mormons tend to vote Republican.
9. At the same time, changing social mores and expectations have placed stresses on long - term relationships.
10. The principles and methods of filter for Mores code under the noise background are introduced.
11. So "the mores" is considered as the basis of gregariousness and even patriotism.
12. It is not just life that breaks down, but social structures and mores, the whole container of civilization.
13. Providing a service often requires a thorough local knowledge of the culture and mores of small areas of the community.
14. It will be they who commit the most crime, it will be they who will stick two fingers up to conventional mores.
15. It is an ethical or moral judgment in the sense that ethos and mores refer to the customary practices of a group.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The lack of privacy in working-class homes, for example, was obviously a major determinant of mores.
17. Each decade has seen its style defined and often, its social mores challenged, through fashion.
18. Immigration has a lot to do with this, but so do the social mores of a state that is still 60% Mormon.
19. Perhaps more serious was the failure to understand, or accept, bureaucratic mores which were at the centre of the system.
20. Certainly the area studies part of the training program had not prepared them for the mores of the nursing profession in Tanganyika.
21. Disputes are inevitable in a dynamic society with changing mores and a vibrant economy.
22. Perhaps as an effect of the importation, Wahhabism takes a less strict form in Qatar than in Saudi Arabia, though it still governs a large portion of Qatari mores and rituals.
23. We advocate a harmonious society where corruption is swept away , and social mores are cleared.
24. The last thirty years have seen great changes in social mores.
25. Political reform provides the bases for raising the level of the people's power, wisdom and mores, and constitutes an effective approach to develop liberalist economy.
26. They have used all kinds of ways to distribute content that is low-class, crude and even vulgar, gravely damaging mores on the internet.
27. For example, the passenger automobile led to the drive-in movie and changes in sexual mores.
28. Likewise, for most people, religious or political convictions or sexual mores are considered private matters.
29. Head honcho Zuckerberg told a live audience in January that Facebook is simply responding to changes in privacy mores, not changing them —a convenient, but frankly untrue, statement.
30. Even in the more rural areas , experts say , sexual mores are changing at a rapid pace.
More similar words: more, any more, no more, once more, not any more, more than, all the more, moreover, much more, furthermore, forest, not more than, more or less, what is more, no more than, more than ever, restore, more often than not, rumor, humor, tumor, sore, core, whore, morose, mortal, morass, bored, ignore, before.