Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke frankly about the ordeal.
2. If wind sees their strong will, let such ordeal cease.
3. She was subjected to a terrible six-day ordeal.
4. The ordeal left her looking pale and drawn.
5. Despite her ordeal, she seems to have suffered no ill effects.
6. The family faced their ordeal with dignity and courage.
7. The ordeal has affected both her mental and physical health.
8. She managed to keep her sanity throughout the ordeal.
9. She maintained her equanimity throughout her long ordeal.
10. The interview was less of an ordeal than she'd expected.
11. His courage was severely tried by his ordeal.
12. Mona remains unshaken by her ordeal and is matter-of-fact about her courage.
13. She was spared from the ordeal of appearing in court.
14. The hostages emerged from their ordeal unscathed .
15. The hostages' ordeal came to an end when soldiers stormed the building.
16. During this ordeal he was able to draw strength from his faith.
17. Thankfully she had been spared the ordeal of surgery.
18. She then had to go through the ordeal of giving evidence.
19. She came out of the ordeal looking thin and worn.
20. She wouldn't want to put them through the ordeal of a huge ceremony.
21. For her to have survived such an ordeal was remarkable.
22. He thought he'd never get through the ordeal without cracking up.
23. They were spared the ordeal of giving evidence in court.
24. The former hostage is in remarkably good shape considering his ordeal.
25. At a news conference yesterday,(sentencedict.com/ordeal.html) the two men described their ordeal.
26. The children showed no signs of trauma after their ordeal.
27. She kept her cool and managed to get herself out of the ordeal.
28. The love of my family and friends sustained me through my ordeal.
29. Being lost in the wilderness for a week was an ordeal for me.
30. He tried to blot out his memories of the ordeal.
More similar words: order, border, in order, deal, ideal, disorder, in order to, out of order, border on, deal in, dealer, deal out, in order that, a big deal, deal with, a good deal, a great deal, a good deal of, dictionary order, garden, idea, dead, death, avant-garde, deadly, fade away, seal, real, heal, deadline.