Similar words: commodity, in common, accommodate, modify, modicum, commonly, common good, incommunicado. Meaning: [‚ɪŋkə'məʊdɪəs] adj. uncomfortably or inconveniently small.
Random good picture Not show
1. Methods Incommodious bile duct was restored by making gallbladder one (lamella) with cystic artery into half- cannular or cannular gallbladder one (lamella).
2. Objective To probe into the surgical operation method of restoring incommodious bile duct by gallbladder one (lamella) with cystic artery.
3. It was very small, very dark, very ugly, very incommodious.
4. Indeed, while the internal structure of the code that comprises the application is incommodious to change and difficult to trace, externally the system may fulfill its functional requirements well.
5. I awoke with stiff and cramped muscles from having slept long on the incommodious seat of a day coach.
More similar words: commodity, in common, accommodate, modify, modicum, commonly, common good, incommunicado, various, envious, dubious, noxious, curious, anxious, obvious, specious, officious, precious, imperious, previous, glorious, nefarious, vivacious, voracious, atrocious, delirious, obviously, oblivious, penurious, obnoxious.