Random good picture Not show
1. We can deduce a conclusion from the premise.
2. Advice to investors was based on the premise that interest rates would continue to fall.
3. The research project is based on the premise stated earlier.
4. Let me premise my argument with a bit of history.
5. His reasoning is based on the premise that all people are equally capable of good and evil.
6. The premise is that schools will work harder to improve if they must compete.
7. It is that premise which we reaffirm today.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Art-marketing is based on this premise.
9. Freire's central premise is that education is not neutral.
10. Fortunately, it is based on a false premise.
11. This basic premise also dictated Edward's policy elsewhere.
12. American justice works on the premise that an accused person is innocent until they are proved guilty.
13. Statement C starts from the same premise, but is an even more explicit version of a teleology of the oppressed.
14. She formed her church on a simple premise: to open the doors to everyone.
15. The underlying premise of the global market ideology is that every country will earn most of its income from exports.
16. I started with a premise that was open to finding a little, a bit more or some very bad stuff.
17. The present research is based on the premise that family style of emotional expression is a key factor in this respect.
18. The basic premise is that they think they know better than anyone else.
19. I have come to accept Joe AliTs premise that not a single species is unaffected by the rot taking place.
20. The premise for alcohol abuse, one gathers, is that consciousness, or selfhood, or corporeality, is intolerable.
21. The basic premise of spiritual direction is that in order to grow we need each other.
22. It is obviously a premise that underpins the definition of infanticide.
23. The second premise is that human needs are arranged in a hierarchy of importance.
24. Well, now just a second, I don't altogether agree with the premise.
25. The idea that there is life on other planets is the central premise of the novel.
26. But he needed a chance to start a business on that premise.
27. But so far, the first two episodes have been bogged down with setting up the premise and too many location scenes.
28. Process or expectancy theories of motivation are based on the premise that people are motivated by the expected outcomes of their actions.
29. This has led supporters of this particular point of view to deny the premise.
30. His entire professional career had been based on that premise.