Random good picture Not show
1. The authoritarian policy wasn't proved to be a success.
2. The school is run on authoritarian lines.
3. He said he was against returning to old authoritarian ways.
4. My father was a strict authoritarian.
5. She rebuked her lawyer for his authoritarian attitude to her clients.
6. His manner is extremely authoritarian.
7. The school was very authoritarian and exam-orientated.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. His speech provides further evidence of his increasingly authoritarian approach.
9. My father was a real authoritarian so we were brought up very strictly.
10. Critics claim his management has become too authoritarian.
11. Don became the overly strict authoritarian he felt his brother needed.
12. Willis was a perfect choice: arrogant, authoritarian, unyielding, capable of offending and alienating anyone.
13. Of the authoritarian technocrats or the powerless intellectuals?
14. In this sense, most authoritarian or totalitarian regimes are nonconstitutional.
15. His management style has been criticized as authoritarian.
16. Laws had even been passed in some authoritarian societies limiting families to two children, but their enforcement had proved impracticable.
17. Its terms and implications are unmistakably authoritarian.
18. Once discredited in economic terms, authoritarian regimes tend to lose their grip.
19. He held the post during Milosevic's authoritarian rule.
20. Father was a strict authoritarian.
21. And my excessively tidy and authoritarian behaviour shows that I was striving to be the person the school wanted me to be.
22. Oddly, her outlook was more authoritarian than her chief's.
23. President Collor's plan combines free marketeering and authoritarian intervention in a bewildering but roughly equal mix.
24. Senior officers could be considering a coup to restore authoritarian rule.
25. At last the country has freed itself from the chains of the authoritarian regime.
26. The difficulty this offered Franco was that, to his authoritarian mentality, loosening control was synonymous with losing it.
27. The Emergency of 1975-77 was an attempt to overcome instability in a decisive and authoritarian manner.
28. It connoted a rational, efficient method of organization-something to take the place of the arbitrary exercise of power by authoritarian regimes.
29. An alliance between workers, peasants and petty bourgeoisie necessitates a bureaucratic authoritarian regime. 2.
30. She'd tell him a few home truths about his condescending, heartless, authoritarian attitude.
More similar words: authoritative, authority, authorize, totalitarianism, sectarian, euphoria, historian, variance, agrarian, militarism, the proletariat, thorough, guitar, austrian, horizon, staring, Italian, unitary, thoroughly, memorial, variable, criteria, minority, military, triangular, heritage, britain, variation, majority, priority.