Similar words: authoritative, authority, authorize, totalitarianism, sectarian, euphoria, historian, variance. Meaning: n. a person who behaves in an tyrannical manner. adj. 1. characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule; having absolute sovereignty 2. likened to a dictator in severity 3. expecting unquestioning obedience.
Random good picture Not show
1. The authoritarian policy wasn't proved to be a success.
2. The school is run on authoritarian lines.
3. His manner is extremely authoritarian.
4. Father was a strict authoritarian.
5. My father was a strict authoritarian.
6. The school was very authoritarian and exam-orientated.
7. Critics claim his management has become too authoritarian.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Father was an authoritarian figure.
9. He said he was against returning to old authoritarian ways.
10. She rebuked her lawyer for his authoritarian attitude to her clients.
11. His speech provides further evidence of his increasingly authoritarian approach.
12. My father was a real authoritarian so we were brought up very strictly.
13. Don became the overly strict authoritarian he felt his brother needed.
14. Of the authoritarian technocrats or the powerless intellectuals?
15. His management style has been criticized as authoritarian.
16. Its terms and implications are unmistakably authoritarian.
17. He held the post during Milosevic's authoritarian rule.
18. Oddly, her outlook was more authoritarian than her chief's.
19. Authoritarian management often leads to apathy among employees.
20. Common errors arise from authoritarian implementation.
21. A thorough comparison of authoritarian regimes.
22. Britain is not yet an authoritarian state.
23. It is also authoritarian and hierarchical.
24. Willis was a perfect choice: arrogant, authoritarian, unyielding, capable of offending and alienating anyone.
25. In this sense, most authoritarian or totalitarian regimes are nonconstitutional.
26. Laws had even been passed in some authoritarian societies limiting families to two children, but their enforcement had proved impracticable.
27. Once discredited in economic terms, authoritarian regimes tend to lose their grip.
28. Senior officers could be considering a coup to restore authoritarian rule.
29. At last the country has freed itself from the chains of the authoritarian regime.
30. The difficulty this offered Franco was that, to his authoritarian mentality, loosening control was synonymous with losing it.
More similar words: authoritative, authority, authorize, totalitarianism, sectarian, euphoria, historian, variance, agrarian, militarism, the proletariat, thorough, guitar, austrian, horizon, staring, Italian, unitary, thoroughly, memorial, variable, criteria, minority, military, triangular, heritage, britain, variation, majority, priority.