Random good picture Not show
1. The chart shows our performance over the past year.
2. Each classroom has a flip chart to write on.
3. I checked the chart and found I had crossed off the wrong thing.
4. They tried to chart the sea area between Norway and Denmark.
5. According to the hospital chart he's four kilos underweight.
6. As the chart shows, it has failed abysmally.
7. The percentage of school-leavers is shown on the chart.
8. The chart below shows our top 10 choices.
9. Each colour on the chart represents a different department.
10. The islands were not marked on their chart.
11. We decided to chart out that unknown area.
12. Mark down everything you eat on your daily chart.
13. We'll present the information using a chart.
14. He copied the chart from a book.
15. They hope to chart out that particular area of the river.
16. Consult the chart on page 44 for the correct cooking times.
17. A global study has just been started to chart the effects of climate change.
18. They're a popular band but chart success has eluded them so far.
19. The band are here to promote their latest chart hit.
20. The chart shows government spending expressed as a proportion of national income.
21. The nurse hung a chart at the foot of the bed .
22. There is a chart on the classroom wall showing the relative heights of all the children.
23. Ideals are like the stars -- we never reach them, but like mariners, we chart our course by them.
24. Ideas are like the stars --- we never reach them, but like mariners, we chart our course by them.
25. He noted the latitude and longitude, then made a mark on the admiralty chart.
26. Ideal are like the stars --- we never reach them ,but like mariners , we chart our course by them.
27. The course of a ship is marked on a chart.
28. I'd like everyone to mark their progress on the chart every week.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. The local branch of the party is meeting to chart their election campaign.
30. Every day a different name was placed at the head of the chart.
More similar words: Chart., charter, charm, Charlie, in charge of, take charge, discharging, characterize, characteristic, hard, sharp, shark, a share, shared, harsh, harrow, sharply, harvest, hardware, harmony, hardly any, chap., shareholder, chaos, such as, chain, chair, harassment, change, chance.