Random good picture Not show
1. Charlie thinks money will solve all his problems.
2. You must have felt a proper charlie!
3. At first we were doubtful about employing Charlie.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Charlie Chaplin films always make me laugh out loud.
5. He awoke to find Charlie standing near the bed.
6. Charlie gave her a thin smile.
7. I've never found Charlie Chaplin very funny.
8. Charlie has a very lively imagination .
9. Charlie Chaplin had a long and colorful career.
10. He looks a real charlie in that hat.
11. Don't get defensive, Charlie. I was only joking.
12. Uncle Charlie was jobless and penniless.
13. I packed and said goodbye to Charlie.
14. I overtook Charlie on the inside.
15. Charlie pressed his nose against the window.
16. Charlie may be lowlife,(sentencedict.com) but he isn't stupid.
17. I hear poor old Charlie has kicked off!
18. Charlie is afraid of marriage.
19. Charlie drank the whisky in one gulp.
20. He looked a right charlie in that hat!
21. Charlie? Oh, he's a treasure, loves children.
22. I'm afraid old Charlie has checked out.
23. Charlie Parker expanded the vocabulary of jazz.
24. After an uncontested divorce, Peggy married Charlie.
25. I just said that to Charlie to needle him.
26. Charlie doesn't mix well with the other children.
27. Charlie has a clever idea/plan for getting us out of our present difficulties.
28. Charlie crossed between the traffic to the far side of the street.
29. At a cocktail party in Hollywood, I was introduced to Charlie Chaplin.
30. It ran through my mind that I was being tricked by Charlie.
More similar words: garlic, chart, Chart., charm, charter, in charge of, take charge, discharging, characterize, characteristic, for life, airline, early, lie in, lie on, alien, nearly, relief, client, lie down, relieve, supplier, believe, parlance, not nearly, regularly, similarly, believe in, early warning, particularly.