Random good picture Not show
1. They accepted the offer with alacrity.
2. They fell on the sandwiches with alacrity.
3. He accepted her offer with alacrity.
4. She accepted the money with alacrity.
5. She accepted with alacrity.
6. Packages are delivered with alacrity.
7. He took with alacrity and never looked back.
8. Monsters resuscitate with the same alacrity as angels.
9. No wonder that theism is abandoned with such alacrity by so many of these new philosophers.
10. With alacrity Surkov reminded us of their hope that we would host a conference in Great Britain.
11. The offer was accepted with alacrity and Harry has been writing these little vignettes for the paper ever since.
12. The alacrity with which northerners enlisted for military service whenever warfare flared up on the Border speaks for itself.
13. She obeyed with alacrity.
14. As you can imagine, I accepted with alacrity.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. I was instructed to make contact with maximum alacrity.
16. Cairncross accepted our offer with alacrity.
17. He accepted my invitation with alacrity.
18. I am a boy of extrovert with bright alacrity.
19. Although John's grandfather was almost eighty years old, he still moved with alacrity.
20. It was an interesting challenge and I responded with alacrity.
21. Once in government in the late 1970s and early 1980s, Hall's deregulatory message was taken up with alacrity.
22. Anne herself was well aware of Joan's motive in accepting the suggestion with such alacrity.
23. When Gary Paget reappeared, offering his services again, Helen accepted with alacrity.
24. Then he turned with a flop, his belly following with alacrity, losing his only good angle.
25. But on the question of private tuition fees they are moving with remarkable alacrity.
26. It was clear that the white population would accept an agreement with alacrity.
27. So when the invitation to become president of BitC arrived shortly afterwards, Charles accepted with alacrity.
28. Startlingly intuitive, she sums up his life situation with alacrity, reducing his Hamlet-size dilemmas to something he can laugh at.
29. They imitated the coolness and courage of their predecessors, going forward with the utmost alacrity and firmness.
30. Now, Cleanthes , said Philo , with an air of alacrity and triumph , mark the consequences.
More similar words: mediocrity, acrimony, palace, salacious, critic, stalactite, critical, criteria, criticism, hypocrite, criticize, calamity, hypocritical, purity, minority, asperity, placidity, priority, majority, security, celebrity, integrity, austerity, obscurity, posterity, authority, regularity, popularity, similarity, majority rule.