Random good picture Not show
(5) Can you mend this broken chair?
(6) Oh dear, I've broken the lamp.
(7) Water gushed from the broken pipe.
(8) The boat had broken away from its moorings.
(9) He's broken a lot of girls' hearts.
(10) Don't walk on that broken glass with bare feet.
(11) John has broken off his engagement to Mary.
(12) His face has now broken out in pimples.
(13) Can you glue the broken vase together?
(14) Water spurted from the broken pipe.
(15) I cut myself on a piece of broken glass.
(16) Neither watch works(http://sentencedict.com/broken.html),they're both broken.
(17) The burglar had broken in through a window.
(18) She was the child of a broken marriage.
(19) The estate was broken up and farmed.
(20) He survived the accident with no broken bones.
(21) Campbell's broken leg will probably require surgery.
(22) Recall the broken then do not put toge.
(23) Our washing machine has broken; I'll ring the electrician.
(24) The broken bones of a child unite easily.
(25) The silence was broken by a loud cry.
(26) She cut herself on some broken glass.
(27) The police gained access through a broken window.
(28) Solid rock is broken down by weathering.
(29) If it is not right, do not do it; if it is not true, do not say it.(If it is not broken, do not fix it.).