Random good picture Not show
(1) He would brook no interruptions from his listeners.
(2) The brook tinkled like silver bells.
(3) The brook was deluged with water.
(4) The brook loops around the farm.
(5) I could hear the sound of a babbling brook.
(6) I will brook no interference.
(7) He would brook no serious dissent.
(8) The plank over the brook sagged while we were walking on it.
(9) Can we wade the brook?
(10) The straight flow of the brook formed a ravine.
(11) The brook meanders through the valley.
(12) He would brook no interruptions.
(13) He often cast this brook.
(14) He won't brook any criticism of his work.
(15) The bird muddled the brook with its splashings.
(16) She would brook no criticism of her son.
(17) She won't brook any criticism of her work.
(18) Brook has sifted the evidence and summarises it clearly.
(19) The little brook babbled away just behind our tent.
(20) We will brook no opposition to the strategy.
(21) The brook joins the river.
(22) They rested a while by a babbling brook.
(23) He would brook no criticism, even from his beloved daughter. Sentencedict.com
(24) My boss said she would brook no interference from other departments.
(25) We crossed the field and came to the brook.
(26) In contrast local military authorities would brook no delay.
(27) Brook had been wounded while patrolling on the border.
(28) In our room we could hear the murmur of a distant brook.
(29) Ahead, he saw the side railings of First Bridge over Crooked Brook.
(30) From childhood on, she'd had a plan of action, one that would brook no interference.