Random good picture Not show
1. Most of the programmes are broadcast in English.
2. The president broadcast his message on all stations yesterday.
3. The concert will be broadcast live tomorrow evening.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. A vast audience watched the broadcast.
5. Do you listen to the broadcast?
6. The pirate radio station broadcast anti-government propaganda.
7. This broadcast comes live via satellite from New York.
8. The interview was broadcast on radio and television.
9. Loudspeakers broadcast the football results.
10. Radio One has broadcast on this wavelength for years.
11. The interview was broadcast live across Europe.
12. Since the controversial programme was broadcast, the BBC's mailbag has been bulging.
13. This programme will be broadcast with subtitles for the hard of hearing.
14. We broadcast the news to the local population every morning.
15. Local radio stations serving coastal areas often broadcast forecasts for yachtsmen.
16. Radio Caroline used to broadcast from a boat in the North Sea.
17. In a broadcast on state radio the government also announced that it was willing to resume peace negotiations.
18. The BBC Radio 2 Roadshow will broadcast live from the exhibition.
19. After the broadcast, we were inundated with requests for more information.
20. The World Series is broadcast to Asia, Europ and South America.
21. The president gave a radio broadcast to mark the end of the war.
22. The station can now broadcast legally.
23. The concert will be broadcast in stereo.
24. We watched a live broadcast of the speech .
25. He flipped on the radio to get the hourly news broadcast.
26. We managed to record the whole of the concert from a live studio broadcast.
27. If you're cold,I will hold you in my arms;if you worry me to wipe your tears; if you love me, I would like to broadcast around the world, I just want to give you my true love.
28. The Prime Minister set forth the aims of his government in a television broadcast.
29. He has made a name for himself by his broadcast talks.
30. Mr Smith hurriedly sought to retract the statement, but it had just been broadcast on national radio.
More similar words: broad, at home and abroad, road, on the road, railroad, take the road, cast aside, brown, load, brother, broker, bronze, eyebrow, throat, a load of, approach, case, in case, cash in, casual, casino, cash in on, in case of, casualty, in any case, in this case, in the case of, on occasion, occasional, occasionally.