Random good picture Not show
2. Riot police broke up a demonstration by students.
3. The storm broke at five o'clock.
4. The bridge broke down in last earthquake.
5. The demonstration broke up in tumult.
6. The sun broke through the clouds.
7. The dish fell to the floor and broke.
8. The meeting broke up at ten to three.
9. Because he broke the rules,(Sentencedict.com) he forfeited his winnings.
10. She broke the plates in a fit of temper.
11. A scream broke the silence of the night.
12. She fell and broke her leg.
13. Are you the culprit who broke this window?
14. We broke our journey in Madrid.
15. She yanked the rope and it broke.
16. Her face broke into a wide grin.
17. I broke the chocolate into halves here's your half.
18. Clashes broke out between police and demonstrators.
19. He broke his nose in the fight.
20. Waves mountain - high broke over the reef.
21. The defendant broke down under cross - examination .
22. He broke his neck in the fall.
23. Luckily a bush broke his fall.
24. Minor skirmishes broke out all along the border.
25. They broke out of prison and fled the country.
26. At last the sun broke through the clouds.
27. Greece broke off relations with Turkey.
28. He fell down and broke his legs.
29. He was 29 when war broke out.
30. They broke into our house under cloud of night.