Random good picture Not show
1. The spokesman was completely discombobulated by the hecklers.
2. He is the spokesman for the conference.
3. The spokesman adverted to a statement.
4. A spokesman said it was an isolated incident .
5. A bank spokesman was unable to clarify the situation.
6. The spokesman finally disclosed the facts to the press.
7. She was reported by the hospital spokesman to be making excellent progress.
8. The government spokesman gave a quick briefing to the reporters.
9. The spokesman stressed that the measures did not amount to an overall ban.
10. The spokesman for the State Department declared his views to a group of reporters from radio,television,and newspapers.
11. The spokesman never gave a direct answer to any question of the reporters.
12. The spokesman made it clear that no compromise was yet in sight.
13. A spokesman for the dockyard said they hoped to launch the first submarine within two years.
14. The spokesman refused either to confirm or deny the reports.
15. The spokesman said no decision on the proposal was likely in the immediate future.
16. A spokesman declined to comment until the evidence could be studied further.
17. The spokesman of the Foreign Ministry announced the news to the reporters.
18. A spokesman dismissed any suggestion of a boardroom rift.
19. The spokesman dealt in generalities.
20. Their spokesman declined to comment on the allegations.
21. The spokesman parried cleverly an embarrassing question.
22. A Defense Department spokesman briefed reporters.
23. The spokesman wrong-footed them with this question.
24. The spokesman implicitly condemned the United States policy switch.
25. A spokesman for the Palace has denied the accusation.
26. We'll have Jones as our spokesman.
27. A spokesman declined to elaborate on a statement released late yesterday.
28. According to a government spokesman,[http://sentencedict.com] dozens of people were killed.
29. According to a hospital spokesman, his condition is said to be poorly, but stable.
30. A UN spokesman said that the mission will carry 20 tons of relief supplies.