Random good picture Not show
1. Oncidium was autotrophic without sugar in the medium.
2. Besides the well known autotrophic nitrifiers belonging to the Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter groups, there are some heterotrophic microorganisms and methanotrophic bacteria that are able to do the job.
3. An autotrophic, unicellular, green alga presents the minimum of specialization.
4. Autotrophic mutants were prepared from six different stocks of a special group.
5. It is characterized of autotrophic ANAMMOX bacteria transferring NH 4 + - N to N 2 in anaerobic condition.
6. The cell lost its autotrophic character and became dependent on added chemical energy sources.
7. Sulfur bacteria Filamentous autotrophic chemosynthetic bacteria that derive energy by oxidizing sulfides to elemental sulfur and build up carbohydrates form carbon dioxide.
8. The autotrophic ammonium removal process was realized in floating bed reactors with sludge liquor as substrate.
9. Autotrophic mutants were prepared from six different stocks of the homoictic group.
10. A photosynthetic green plant or chemosynthetic bacterium, constituting the first trophic level in a food chain; an autotrophic organism.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
11. There are various kinds of acidophilic microbiology which are divided into autotrophic, heterotrophic and amphitrophy by trophic types.
12. Objective To study the characteristics of the Nitroso - bacteria in one - step completely autotrophic nitrogen removal process.
13. For the enhanced anaerobic sludge system with Thiobacillus, sulfide autotrophic denitrification is the main reaction, and the optimum N/S ratio is 0.4.
14. The female gametophyte is reduced, but larger than in angiosperms; it is not autotrophic.
15. The start - up of the ANAMMOX bioreactor by autotrophic nitrifying biofilm was studied.
More similar words: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, atrophic, eutrophic, catastrophic, eutrophication, catastrophically, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, phototropic, phototropism, atrophied, autobiographical, philosophic, philosophical, allotropy, allotrope, get into trouble, heliotrope, psychotropic, hydrophilic, trophy, atrophy, dystrophy, anthropomorphic, apostrophe, hypertrophy, catastrophe, astrophysics, claustrophobic, astrophysicist, claustrophobia.