Random good picture Not show
1. He has raised money for muscular dystrophy charities.
2. In only a few cases, such as muscular dystrophy and cystic fibrosis, has the gene and its protein been identified.
3. Sufian had one client with muscular dystrophy who needed to take every Wednesday off work, so he could rest his muscles.
4. Objective Perform gene diagnosis for Chinese facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy(FSHD).
5. What is neuromuscular disease and muscular dystrophy?
6. She was the poster child for muscular dystrophy.
7. Myotonic muscular dystrophy is a rare hereditary disease involved with multiple sys tems. only a few cases were reported in our country.
8. Main Outcome Measures Slit-lamp microscopic images of corneal dystrophy and graft.
9. Duchene's muscular dystrophy and cystic fibrosis are examples of hereditary diseases that result from nonsense mutations.
10. Objective To summarize the clinical characteristics of myotonic dystrophy (DM).
11. Conditions such as muscular dystrophy, spina bifida and tetraplegia will fall under this classification.
12. Background: Duchenne muscular dystrophy is characterized by progressive cardiac dysfunction and myocardial fibrosis late process.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. These are genetic disorders that only affect males normally. They are things like muscular dystrophy and haemophilia.
14. In 1847 he described two boys with what was obviously pseudo-hypertrophic muscular dystrophy, described twenty-one years later by Guillaume Duchenne.
15. The researchers hope that their results will allow them to initiate studies in humans with limb-girdle muscular dystrophy.
16. Absence of the carboxy terminus of dystrophin is associated with severe phenotypes in most muscular dystrophy patients.
17. Claims must be made within two years of the child's birth, or four in the case of muscular dystrophy.
18. In the early 1980s, her son Peter died at 15 of muscular dystrophy.
19. Objective To study affected muscle selectivity and main laboratorial examination value of duchenne muscular dystrophy ( DMD ).
20. Other eye conditions can cause corneal ulcers, such as entropion, distichia, corneal dystrophy, and keratoconjunctivitis sicca .
21. Some diseases prominent within the European population that could see numbers drop as mixed-race grow are cystic fibrosis, coeliac disease, muscular dystrophy and haemophilia.
22. Objective : To study the new therapy of vulval dystrophy and its efficacy and security.
23. Swine flu outbreaks have prompted temporary closure of Indiana-based Camp Livingston, a YMCA day camp in West Virginia, and all of the Muscular Dystrophy Association's summer programs.
24. But quantities was larger. Conclusion The capacity of muscle fibers regeneration in pseudohypertrophic muscular dystrophy was correlated with age.
25. Over time it became apparent that a central player in myotonic dystrophy was RNA, a versatile molecule that is very similar to DNA.
26. Neurasthenia, neurasthenic syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, etc. amyotrophy, myasthenia, progressive muscular dystrophy.
27. Objective To discuss the clinical effects of Chinese traditional proved recipe cure chronic vulvar dystrophy.
28. Objective To perform gene diagnosis and summarize clinical features of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy(FSHD)in order to improve its diagnosis.
29. Objective To report a large Chinese family with central areolar macular dystrophy and to identify its genetic entity by mutation analysis of candidate genes.
30. Objective To investigate the genealogical tree of women with Becker muscular dystrophy (BMD).
More similar words: astrophysics, astrophysicist, trophy, atrophy, hypertrophy, apostrophe, catastrophe, catastrophic, claustrophobic, claustrophobia, catastrophically, prophylaxis, chlorophyll, eutrophication, dystopia, dystopian, neophyte, theosophy, philosophy, prophet, prophecy, prophesy, microphone, prophetic, hydrophobe, acrophobia, hydrophobia, sophistry, entropy, tropics.