Random good picture Not show
1) They lived in an unhealthily claustrophobic atmosphere.
2) I felt a bit claustrophobic in the tiny room.
3) I get claustrophobic in elevators.
4) The atmosphere was somewhat claustrophobic.
5) I find that building intensely claustrophobic.
6) My room's a bit claustrophobic.
7) The churning, pressing crowds made her feel claustrophobic.
8) Crowds make me claustrophobic.
9) Miller's End was as claustrophobic as a doll's house.
10) The house felt too claustrophobic.
11) I was becoming highly agitated, and a little claustrophobic.
12) To those used to claustrophobic living quarters and the isolation of island living, a mini-Bio2 seems positively charming.
13) I'm claustrophobic, especially in a crowded elevator.
14) I told them I was claustrophobic, I gotta get outta here!
15) It felt slightly claustrophobic and when we got down there it was very chilly.
16) Situated on the ground floor of the prison, it is dark, depressing and claustrophobic.
17) A brief mood of shapeless hysteria took hold of the claustrophobic young community, which ended abruptly with a short holiday.
18) The length of the piece tends to display the soft spots of dystopian fiction: plot improbabilities, claustrophobic metaphors.
19) He pressed the button controlling the trolley and moved forward again, feeling ill at ease and claustrophobic.
20) But his style casts a dark shadow over the material, rendering it claustrophobic.
21) The close, sweet, bitchy - as far as Alice was concerned - cloying, claustrophobic world of women.
22) The narrow confines of the inner solar system seem claustrophobic compared to the asteroid belt.
23) She took a grip on herself, physically pushed back the dark, claustrophobic horror at the point of drowning.
24) At some point, you may be struggling to evade a migraine from all the claustrophobic shuffling around.
25) Because children blur the boundaries of self, men, who guard their boundaries so vigilantly,(http://sentencedict.com/claustrophobic.html) feel claustrophobic with them.
26) We went down into the station shelter and I experienced the familiar claustrophobic sensation of waiting for something to happen.
27) Can you double the number of homes on a plot of land without making the residents claustrophobic or the neighbors ballistic?
28) Surely she must have hated the tank for the claustrophobic existence it imposed, yet it kept her alive.
29) The "Mansions" is a singular noun, but most people who live and work there speak of its five blocks, A to E, their lifts connecting only at the dim and claustrophobic bazaar on the first two floors.
30) Can you swim underwater for a few seconds without feeling claustrophobic?
More similar words: acrophobia, austria, austrian, cacophony, mobile phone, prophetic, austere, exhaust, exhausted, exhausting, exhaustion, tropical, strong, stroke, industry, metropolitan, destroy, angstrom, electroplating, frustrate, astronaut, illustrate, industrial, disastrous, astronomer, frustration, phosphorescent, biceps, bicker, rubicund.