Random good picture Not show
1. An allotrope of carbon; m. p. , 3650 C.
2. Naturally occurring transparent, colorless crystalline allotrope of carbon.
3. Artificial diamonds are manufactured from graphite (another allotrope of carbon) using intense heat and pressure.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. Carbyne is a new allotrope of carbon which had been found in nature in 1968.
5. A blue gaseous allotrope of oxygen, O3, formed naturally from diatomic oxygen by electric discharge or exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
6. In other words, it is ferromagnetic, a property shared by no other instance of carbon's many structures (called allotrope).
7. Its Molecular Formula for ozone, oxygen is the same allotrope , with its own unique character, in natural conditions, the ozone is slightly special light blue fresh smell of gas.
8. The turning-up of Fullerene and its Compounds, the third kind of allotrope of carbon in simple substance, has been taken a great interest in in chemical circles.
9. Owing to its effect of the surface and intrinsic lacuna, carbon nanotubes have perfect reactive ability than other allotrope of graphite.
10. James Dewar even indicated that the new gas could be an allotrope of nitrogen, N3, a suggestion seconded by Mendeleyev!
More similar words: phototropism, zealotry, allot, ballot, allotment, rope, guillotine, proper, grope, ropey, propel, rope off, europe, rope in, property, properly, improper, scalloped, absentee ballot, European, trophy, properties, propeller, tropics, atrophy, entropy, tropism, rope bridge, property tax, rope ladder.