Random good picture Not show
1. Hypertrophy Increase in size when referring to skin cells.
2. Hypertrophy of the pharyngeal tonsils is called adenoids.
3. Prostatitis, hypertrophy of the prostate, orchitis, premature ejaculation, impotent.
4. Objective To improve the symptom of chronic hypertrophy pharyngitis.
5. What reason is hypertrophy of male double breast?
6. The relationship that hypertrophy of left heart waist, room lacks.
7. Croaker tender due to hypertrophy(sentencedict.com), can make a variety of dishes.
8. Methods 42 cases with benign prostatic hypertrophy combining detrusor amyotonia were divided into two groups at random.
9. In concentric hypertrophy the ventricular geometry changed to be spheric, the velocities of the middle and apical segments tended to be equal.
10. Left ventricular hypertrophy is a frequent type of end-organ damage in hypertensive children after transplantation (50-80%).
11. Objective To observe the clinical features of congenital hypertrophy of retinal pigment epithelium ( CHRPE ).
12. Many patients habitually use one or two sites and develop hard subcutaneous plaques or disfiguring insulin hypertrophy.
13. The entry of larval trichonemes into the lumina of the tubular glands generally provokes an inflammatory response together with marked goblet cell hypertrophy.
14. The use of state posts as a source of patronage and control was reflected in the hypertrophy of the state enterprise bureaucracy.
15. Objective To observe the reversing effect of extended release felodipine tablet on left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) in hyper tension.
16. Methods:Trans-oral adenoidectomy under monitoring endoscope was carried out using Stryker-powered handpiece in 124 cases with adenoid hypertrophy .
17. AIM: To study the atrophy and apoptosis effect of flutamide (Flu) and 2 hydroxyflutamide (HF) on the benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) of rats.
18. Objective To provide a better treatment method of lumbar stenosis and root pain resulting from simple hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum.
19. Methods : The clinic information of 26 cases in the dysuria for benign prostate hypertrophy was analyzed.
20. Increased T2 signal is seen in inferior olives one month post ictus but hypertrophy is observed by 4-6 months and resolves after 3-4 years.
21. Objective To investigate the clinical efficacy of high-speed electric burr abrading procedure for inferior turbinate bone hypertrophy.
22. The principal of pathological changes of DN included glomerulus hypertrophy, glomerulus extracellular matrix accumulating,(sentencedict.com) basement membrane thickening and glomerulosclerosis.
23. Methods:318 children with OSAHS without antiaditis in the recent one year and without deflection of nasal septum, rhinitis, posterior naris stenosis, tongue body hypertrophy and etc.
24. Objective To study the effect of CARK, a cardiac specific kinase, on cardiac hypertrophy.
25. Objective: To discuss the efficiency of Enalapril on hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophy in 65 year plus patients.
26. The authors had treated prolapsed lumbar intervertebral disc and lumbar spinal canal stenosis 220 cases, in whom 169 (768%) associated with degeneration and hypertrophy of the lumbar ligamenta flava.
27. In the most severe cases of onychocryptosis, there is chronic inflammation, granulation, and marked nail-fold hypertrophy.
28. Objective To provide an effective the treatment method for hyperplasia and hypertrophy with clinical symptoms induced by injury of infrapatellar fat pad.
29. Objective To study the surgical method and effect of nympha hypertrophy anaplasty.
30. Objective To investigate the expression of the estrogen receptor (ER) and its significance in pubertal mammary hypertrophy.
More similar words: trophy, atrophy, astrophysics, astrophysicist, hypertension, prophylaxis, chlorophyll, catastrophe, catastrophic, claustrophobia, eutrophication, claustrophobic, catastrophically, hyper, hype, hyperbole, hyperspace, courtroom, hyperactive, hyperacidity, hypercritical, hyperglycemia, hypersensitive, theosophy, neophyte, philosophy, prophet, prophesy, prophetic, microphone.