Random good picture Not show
1. The wheat was collected with heliotrope, ground, and made into bread.
2. Erythema, edema, and a purple (heliotrope) discoloration of the eyelids are indicative of dermatomyositis.
3. The heliotrope pushes its red and white head between the flagstones of the forum, red geraniums spill their blood over what were houses, temples, and public squares.
4. She was making an elastic stocking of heliotrope silk, turning the spiral machine with slow, balanced regularity.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
5. She put her nose luxuriously buried in heliotrope and tea roses.
6. How many times am I supposed to look up "heliotrope"? I used to remember the definitions, but I haven't for years.
7. In the beginning, there are only heliotrope flowers on the treetops.
8. Notes of jasmine, heliotrope, lily of the valley - combine to create the middle notes that vibrate across the fragrance. are the heart notes of the fragrance.
9. In the beginning, there are only heliotrope flowers on the treetops. Few days later, new green leaves are growth out.
10. Notes of heliotrope flowers and vanilla - combine to create the warm floral base notes.
11. At the same time, a drought affected the area, and heliotrope had time to grow and go to seed.
12. A huge fire was burning, and beside it sat Aunt Emily, dressed in heliotrope and a number of shawls.
13. Beyond her kitchen window, crocuses sprouted up from the grass, bright as doubloons, orange and heliotrope.
14. One of my favourites for growing in containers on a patio or terrace is the heliotrope used for bedding.
15. When one tries to describe a particular sensory quality, he typically resorts to reference to public things—describing a color as orange or heliotrope, a smell as like that of rotten eggs.
16. It must still be on top of the stove at that time, dreaming that it would wake up with a sprig of heliotrope between its teeth.
17. So Laurie played and Jo listened, with her nose luxuriously buried in heliotrope and tea roses.
More similar words: allotrope, allotropy, aphelion, perihelion, phototropism, psychotropic, heliocentric, trope, radio transmitter, hot rod, hellion, dandelion, get into trouble, meliorate, ameliorate, helix, radio telescope, rope, helium, ameliorating, amelioration, ropey, proper, grope, helical, rope in, rope off, europe, propel, and the like.