Random good picture Not show
1. This does not mean that psychotropic drugs have no role in the treatment of patients who might attempt suicide.
2. Although many patients are prescribed psychotropic medication, only a small proportion of these will go on to take an overdose.
3. The use of psychotropic drugs is a pervasive dimension of the medicalization of problems of living.
4. Those who import or export psychotropic drugs without authorization.
5. The Purchasing Card Psychotropic Drugs shall be made solely by the Ministry of Public Health.
6. An abuser may take both heroin and psychotropic substances during a given period.
7. The review prolactin physiology, hyperprolactinemia induced by psychotropic drugs, phenomenon and treatment of hyperprolactinemia.
8. The psychotropic drugs of category II are available to all medical treatment units.
9. Article 15 Doctors must prescribe psychotropic drugs on the basis of the actual need in treatment.
10. Not only a euphoric psychotropic drug beneficial in therapeutic uses, the photoactive fibrous strands imbue a user with a temporary increase in latent telepathy.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Lurasidone is a novel psychotropic agent with high affinity for dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT2A receptors.
12. The psychotropic drugs they were being forced to take will elevate body temperature.
13. Indeed, more often it is necessary to consider stopping psychotropic drugs already prescribed.
14. The technique is less popular today, having been superseded by psychotropic drugs.
15. There are strong indications Applewhite had a history of psychiatric disorders and was once under heavy medication with psychotropic drugs.
16. Diagnosing people in distancing ways encourages the 26 use of dramatic interventions, such as psychotropic drugs and electroshock therapy.
17. Of course, it should not be assumed that prescribing of psychotropic medication for such problems actually causes patients to take overdoses.
18. In many cases it is particularly important to discuss the reasons for not prescribing psychotropic drugs.
19. The pattern of self-poisoning with prescribed drugs largely reflects general prescribing patterns of psychotropic medication.
20. Opium, morphine, heroin, marihuana and other addictive drugs and psychotropic substance.
21. Conclusion: Cyproterone acetate is then an interesting choice when aggressive behavior is not improved with psychotropic drugs.
22. Our range of products consists of antibiotics, antidiabetics, antihypertensives, antiosteoporotics and psychotropic drugs.
23. Conclusion:Close monitoring of mental state and safe keeping of psychotropic drugs are effective measures to prevent suicidal behaviour with overdosage.
24. Unless there are otherwise state provisions on management of stupefacient, psychotropic drugs, toxic drugs for medical treatment, and preventive biological produce, those provisions shall prevail.
25. Since the 1950 s, China has exercised strict control over amphetamines and other psychotropic substances.
26. The taking drugs mentioned in these rules refers to the activity of sucking or taking opium, morphine, heroin, bhang, or other addictive kef or psychotropic.
27. Objective : To investigate utilization situation of narcotic drugs and first kind psychotropic substances in our hospital.
28. Music therapy might be a safer and more effective alternative to many psychotropic medications.
More similar words: psychotic, psychotherapy, phototropism, neuropsychological, psycho, psychosis, psychopath, psychology, psychogenic, psychologist, psychopathic, psychological, psychosomatic, psychoanalyst, psychoanalytic, psychologically, psychoanalysis, tropics, tropical, subtropical, isentropic, tropical zone, tropical fish, tropical cyclone, psyche, tropical rain forest, psychic, psychics, psychical, psychiatry.