Random good picture Not show
1. The Lake is at medium level of eutrophication.
2. Phosphates can contribute to eutrophication of movingsystem.
3. Water eutrophication is a kind of caducity.
4. Why is cultural eutrophication a problem?
5. General course of water eutrophication under this experiment.
6. Eutrophication is the main factor for the degradation of lake ecosystem.
7. A method of evaluation of lake eutrophication was presented by means of fuzzy membership function in this paper.
8. He argued that the controlling factor in eutrophication is not nitrate but phosphate.
9. The water pollution and eutrophication were judged by the assessment of hydrobiology with the species and quantity measure and analysis of phytoplankton, zooplankton, bottom dwelling biology and fish.
10. TLI method is used to estimate Tanghe reservoir's eutrophication level, and it indicates that the level of Tanghe reservior's eutrophication is light.
11. Then the loss and gain of lake eutrophication disaster is analyzed and lake eutrophication disaster is evaluated in the light of its effect on the eco-environment,(Sentencedict.com ) human health and society.
12. The eutrophication in the major lakes is still rather serious.
13. Benthic eutrophication is turning waters in Fuzhou Westlake into a black, dirty and bad smell situation.
14. The result indicated that eutrophication would not be induced in Baiguishan Reservoir without point source pollution.
15. And corresponding bio - control of lake eutrophication was also described to gradually remediate natural eco - environment of lake.
16. Outline the newest research orientation of eutrophication mechanism and breakout of water bloom.
17. Lake eutrophication is a serious problem in our country's water environment. "
18. The eutrophication in scenic body was heavier comparing with that in 2000.
19. In the Danjiangkou Reservoir area, eutrophication is the major pollution.
20. So it is significance to study eutrophication of water and protect water environment.
21. The eutrophication of water body will destroy the balance of ecological environment.
22. Has studied the Alternanthera Philoxeroides to the ultra eutrophication water body(sentencedict.com), eutrophication water body total nitrogen total phosphorus elimination ability and damps the algae effect.
23. Non - point source pollution is one of the most important causes of eutrophication.
24. Based on the analysis of the malodorous black water bodies' background, the serious organic pollution of rivers and obvious tendency to eutrophication were demonstrated.
25. Ammoniac nitrogen pollution is to bring about Jiang He laky water system one of main factors of eutrophication.
26. It is inferred that if stocking greater density of Nile tilapia, the eutrophication process of natural water body under greater nutrient loading will be speeded up.
27. Then nutrient in sediment becomes the leading factor of the lake eutrophication.
28. Hydrologic process and meteorologic factor play an important role in the lake eutrophication and algae bloom.
29. Importance of phosphine discovery for the phosphorus biogeochemistry circulation, eutrophication and the phosphorus elimination from domestic wastewater, is prospected.
30. Upon this, the dialectical relation between red tide and eutrophication is thoroughly discussed.
More similar words: catastrophically, philosophical, ratification, gratification, self-gratification, catastrophe, dedication, indication, medication, fornication, sophisticated, notification, vindication, fabrication, publication, eradication, application, implication, unification, edification, deification, complication, supplication, intoxication, communication, ramification, purification, modification, adjudication, unsophisticated.