Random good picture Not show
1. The winning captain held the trophy in the air.
2. The cup is a cherished trophy of the company.
3. He finished third in the Tote Gold Trophy.
4. He lifted the trophy up and kissed it.
5. Britain has not lifted the trophy since it last hosted the event.
6. He held the trophy proudly aloft.
7. The trophy was inscribed with his name.
8. He swelled with pride as he held the trophy.
9. His name was inscribed on the trophy.
10. The team regained the trophy.
11. The team has won back the trophy.
12. They won the trophy for the third year running.
13. He picked up a trophy for best news editor.
14. He hung the lion's head as a trophy.
15. The winner was presented with a trophy.
16. The trophy was paraded around the stadium.
17. He had heard that the trophy had been sold.
18. The trophy stands 5 feet high .
19. Barcelona will be hoping to bring the trophy back to Spain — sorry(sentencedict.com), Catalonia — for the first time.
20. That stuffed pike above the fireplace is Pat's trophy from a fishing holiday in Scotland.
21. He says he wants to win the trophy, but I think he's setting his sights too high.
22. Portugal will be defending the trophy they won last year.
23. His darts trophy takes pride of place on the mantelpiece.
24. He's among the qualifiers for the Lancome Trophy at Paris.
25. He's an excellent snooker player, but he's never won a major trophy.
26. The image of their son holding up the championship trophy would be etched on their memories forever.
27. He has put his shirt on his team winning the trophy.
28. It was a proud day for us when we won the trophy.
29. He basked in his moment of glory,[http://sentencedict.com] holding the trophy up to the crowd.
30. What sticks in my throat is that I wasn't able to win the trophy.
More similar words: claustrophobic, claustrophobia, catastrophically, philosophy, microphone, prophetic, acrophobia, hydrophobia, tropical, metropolis, metropolitan, electroplating, sophism, physics, physical, loophole, biography, physician, diaphysis, physically, cacophony, topography, murphy's law, xenophobia, photography, choreography, bibliography, sophisticated, phytoplankton, autobiography.