Random good picture Not show
1. The negative phototropism module mainly contains lamp-house module equipped with light source and pervasion plate structure located on the upper of the lamp-house module.
2. Nowadays, studies on gravitropism and phototropism are active aspects in the field of plant physiology, many details of which have been studied.
3. The invention discloses a negative phototropism module and its pervasion plate structure.
4. They are involved in phototropism, and in PHOTOPERIODISM , where they are thought to affect phytochrome by transferring light energy from blue to red wavelengths.
5. Heliotropism A form of phototropism in which flowers move to point toward the sun, tracking it as it moves across the sky.
6. The utility model is designed by utilizing the principle that mosquitoes and small flying insects in the room have phototropism at night.
7. It suggested that the blue light receptor might be the photoreceptor for the negative phototropism in rice root.
8. If root cap was shaded when the root was irradiated, the root showed no negative phototropism' And the root lost the characteristics of negative phototropism when root cap was divested completely.
More similar words: phototropic, tropism, psychotropic, autotrophic, photocopier, malapropism, photophobia, hot rod, photo, photon, to top it all, allotrope, allotropy, get into trouble, photometry, telephoto, photocopy, photostat, photocell, heliotrope, photometer, take a photo, photosphere, photogenic, photoflash, photograph, photography, photographer, tropic, philanthropist.