Random good picture Not show
1) Histological examination confirmed a severe chronic atrophic gastritis.
2) A gastroscopy two months later showed an extensive atrophic gastritis.
3) Chronic atrophic gastritis and chronic active gastritis were graded as mild, moderate and severe.
4) Phosphatidylglycerol was detectable in patients with chronic atrophic gastritis, but not in controls or in patients with duodenal ulcer.
5) Few atrophic acinar cells was observed in control group.
6) Does the atrophic meeting of kidney affect the penis?
7) Conclusion:Rhinobyon is effective in treating atrophic rhinitis.
8) Her stapes had a atrophic neck and appeared pale.
9) The wine inside atrophic and earlier visible mucous membrane is meshy and fine hemal, serious person the blue of visible mucous membrane is dendritic relatively vena cava.
10) Methods 46 patients with atrophic glossitis were randomly divided into treatment group and control group.
11) Conclusion:Purariae isoflavone have effects on treating the atrophic nasal mucosas and recovering E 2 level in ovariectomized rats.
12) Methods:Chronic atrophic gastritis and precancerous lesions in rats were induced with N methyl N nitro N nitrosoguanidine(MNNG).
13) Chronic alcoholic patients may have normal, enhanced, or diminished acid secretory capacity; hypochlorhydria being associated histologically with atrophic gastritis.
14) Their results indicated that ulcers were more proximal when atrophic gastritis was more severe.
15) Histological examination of these areas at this time confirmed a chronic gastritis and atrophic gastric mucosa.
16) The signs of inflammation had vanished. Histological examination confirmed a severe chronic atrophic gastritis.
17) Chronic superficial gastritis was seen in 12 patients and atrophic gastritis in two.
18) The phosphatidylethanolamine value was higher in duodenal ulcer and lower in chronic atrophic gastritis compared with the control group.
19) Lysolecithin was the smallest component in the duodenal ulcer and chronic atrophic gastritis groups.
20) The dopaminergic neurons in the dense right substantia nigra region disappeared nearly,[http://sentencedict.com/atrophic.html] and the surviving ones were atrophic in the model group.
21) To research and evaluate the expression of P16 protein in the gastric carcinoma and premalignant lesions (chronic atrophic gastritis and chronic peptic ulcer).
22) The invention relates to an application of gastrodine for preparing the drug on atrophic arthritis, wherein gastrodine can resist atrophic arthritis via ease pain and antiphlogistic function.
23) Results Bad protein was positively expressed in the normal optic nerve myelin sheath and residual myelin portions of optic nerve tissues from traumatic atrophic eyes.
24) Shoulder function is significantly inferior if the teres minor is atrophic or absent.
25) Con - Aand DBA were mainly labeled in the ITC and in the chronic atrophic gastritis withmetaplasia.
26) In model group , myometrium of the uterus was tenuis, endometrium was atrophic and the number of glandular organs was decreased.
27) ObjectiveTo study the effects of Weiyanling Capsuleon the activity of pepsinum in gastric tissue and the contents of acidum and free acid in gastric juice in rats with chronic atrophic gastritis.
28) The result suggested that Pai Pei Tang could induce degenerative and atrophic changes in the decidua and affect the chorion directly.
29) Objective To elucidate the underlying mechanisms of the high fatigability in mouse atrophic soleus during high-frequency tetanic contraction.
30) But arrived 90 time later period, hanjiang shipping is in atrophic condition.
More similar words: eutrophic, atrophied, catastrophic, eutrophication, catastrophically, atrophy, philosophical, trophy, dystrophy, anthropomorphic, hypertrophy, apostrophe, catastrophe, astrophysics, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, astrophysicist, philosophize, sophist, sophism, sophistry, delphic, graphic, graphics, seraphic, pedophile, graphical, pedophilia, philosophy, hemophilia.