Random good picture Not show
1. Indeed, in most we find it's atrophied.
2. His muscles had atrophied after the surgery.
3. The muscles in her eyes have not atrophied.
4. They seek, correctly(http://sentencedict.com), to revitalize our atrophied sense of civic life but we need to go much further.
5. Whatever character or vision he might have had atrophied along the way.
6. Patients exercised their atrophied limbs in the swimming pool.
7. Partial paralysis resulted in an atrophied left arm.
8. A boring repetitive job that atrophied my mind.
9. The Jog interaction no longer atrophied, player - controlled Mummies.
10. Bith have atrophied senses of aggression, concentrating their energies into art[sentencedict.com], music and technology.
11. Scott's muscle atrophied, his leg became stunted, and he was left lame.
12. After ovariotomy, the epithelia of the oviduct were atrophied and regressive.
13. The auxiliary institutions of Indian democracy, so atrophied under Indira Gandhi , have been renewed.
14. Many hoped he would renew the country's atrophied political system.
15. Result:It is found that tonsillitic tissue is atrophied after 19 cases have been treated, eliminating tonsillitic inflammation without any recurrent case.
16. His mind, atrophied by the stultifying work he did day in day out, was incapable of conceiving any hopes or dreams other than those connected with the Admiralty.
17. After several months in a hospital bed, my leg muscles had atrophied.
18. A gregarious single woman in her mid-thirties, she came to me feeling atrophied in her position with a major insurance company.
19. Prolonged fixation often lead to irreversible damage as muscles atrophied.
20. The skills needed are mostly those which our schooling found useless and it has atrophied them without irreparably damaging them.
21. In the end, in the final few days, the Labour campaign atrophied.
22. Joe also underwent a rigorous exercise program to rebuild muscles that had atrophied from lack of use.
23. Something in her that had, at first, revolted in anger and frustration at her own helplessness, now shrivelled and atrophied.
24. Method: Using microwave tissue thermocoaqulation to make chronic tonsillitis coagulated and atrophied.
25. Three years on, Mourinho looks exhausted, his eyes are deep set, his silky hair atrophied into a greying and often greasy bouffant .
26. The local envelope of liver was lacunose and the local liver was atrophied, There was abroad putrescence and liquescence in the focus.
More similar words: atrophy, eutrophic, catastrophic, eutrophication, catastrophically, trophy, dystrophy, apostrophe, hypertrophy, catastrophe, astrophysics, astrophysicist, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, philosophize, philosophical, sophism, sophist, sophistry, hieroglyphic, pedophile, hieroglyphics, philosophy, philosopher, hemophilia, pedophilia, sophisticate, bibliophile, amphitheatre, sophisticated.