Random good picture Not show
1. He is a distinguished astrophysicist with a lifelong interest in space.
2. When I grew up, I became a professional astrophysicist.
3. Jack Burns, a University of Colorado astrophysicist who heads the science committee for Nasa's advisory council, goes even further.
4. " As University of Chicago astrophysicist Michael Turner once put it: "The cosmological constant is an idea that's come and gone ... and come ... and gone.
5. THE job of the professional astrophysicist is to contemplate the music of the spheres.
6. Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, is set to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.
7. Astrophysicist Duncan Lorimer of West Virginia University in Morgantown calls the discovery "fantastic."
8. But astrophysicist Stephen Hawking theorizes that life could exist out there that we can't even imagine: life that is not carbon-based.
9. And I had a letter from this astrophysicist saying "Where did you find out about this?
10. Katherine Freese, a University of Michigan astrophysicist, told Big Think that "the nearest star [to Earth] is Proxima Centauri which is 4.2 light years away.
11. The esteemed astrophysicist Stephen Hawking has assured us that even the biggest and baddest black holes will just evaporate away.
12. If you ask Ned Wright, a UCLA astrophysicist and WISE principal investigator, he'll tell you, "It's really kind of flimsy. It's there, but they don't have super data."
13. Astrophysicist Paul Crowther said the obese star — twice as heavy as any previously discovered — has already slimmed down considerably over its lifetime.
14. The famous astrophysicist says that our only chance for long-term survival is to move away from Earth and begin to inhabit new planets.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. However, Jack Lissauer, a theoretical astrophysicist at NASA's Ames Research Center in Moffet Field, California, is much more optimistic.
16. Experimental Astrophysicist George Smoot is an active researcher in observational astrophysics and cosmology.
17. "It's a trailblazing result, " says astrophysicist Sara Seager of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge.
18. Top astrophysicist Sasha Greenberg has spent the past 17 years working in the United States.
19. Dr Mark Sullivan, the astrophysicist leading the Oxford team examining the supernova, said: "This is accessible to anyone with a decent pair of binoculars.
20. Scott Sandford, a research astrophysicist at the NASA Ames Research Center in California who has experience conducting spectroscopy in meteorites, disagrees.
21. All of us are in awe of the astronomers and the astrophysicists who are able to predict the composition of the stars.
22. The SETI Institute, listening to the cosmos for signs of signals from alien civilizations, may be monitoring the wrong "channels, " a U.S. astrophysicist says.
23. LAST month, the University of Kentucky in Lexington paid $125,000 to settle a religious discrimination lawsuit brought by astrophysicist Martin Gaskell.
24. These new worlds imply that there's a "dramatic and exciting process of gravitational billiards" at work, agrees astrophysicist Alan Boss of the Carnegie Institution of Washington in Washington, D.C.
25. "In most cases, it's all kind of guesses because we don't have samples, " says Scott Sandford, an astrophysicist at the NASA Ames Research Center.
26. "The supermassive black hole has thousands of stars nearby, a whole galaxy of matter to push around, " said Joseph Nielson, an astrophysicist at the Harvard University.
27. It's the first attempt to sort astronomical data on this scale, says Princeton astrophysicist Robert Lupton, who oversaw data processing for the SDSS and is helping design the LSST.
28. If humanity is to survive long-term, it must find a way to get off planet Earth — and fast, according to famed astrophysicist Stephen Hawking.
29. That huge cooling rate shows that Cooper pairs are forming, says Dany Page, a theoretical astrophysicist at the National Autonomous University of Mexico in Mexico City.
30. The images reveal blurry dots, "just a handful of pixels, " says Garth Illingworth, a University of California, Santa Cruz, astrophysicist.
More similar words: physician, physics, catastrophe, physical, physically, catastrophically, physical education, trophy, atrophy, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, diaphysis, prophylaxis, astronaut, astrology, disastrous, astronomer, murphy's law, theosophy, neophyte, philosophy, prophet, prophesy, electrolysis, microphone, prophetic, musician, cynicism, acrophobia, briticism.