Random good picture Not show
151. Health facilities should be the focus for assistance when disaster strikes but, if they are damaged or put out of action, the sick and injured have nowhere to get help.
152. While these nations need their fair share of aid and technical assistance, they should also take the lead by cutting down on their own emissions, Roper suggests.
153. Official Development Assistance has been rising steadily for several years and now tops US$100 billion.
154. There was also a drop in the number of people on long term long-term unemployment assistance.
155. He had to solicit the assistance of Sir Nicholas Fitzwhiggin and Mr Towers.
156. Much of the financing is on concessional terms that would meet the Western definition of official development assistance.
157. Assistance with appointment of custodian and opening of a custodial account.
158. Requests for assistance are up at the International Development Association (IDA)(sentencedict.com), part of the World Bank Group that focuses on the 78 poorest countries.
159. According to the British "Financial Times"reported, during 2008-2010, China's foreign loan amount is about 100 billion U. S. dollars more than the amount of World Bank assistance.
160. The post-contract duty involves duty of notification, duty of giving assistance, duty of keeping secret, duty of care and duty of no competition in the same industry and so on.
161. Critics say the company has benefited greatly from behind-the-scenes assistance from the government, although Huawei fiercely denies that.
162. The shipmaster can request the company's assistance as may be necessary to perform his duties.
163. Our social worker can assist eligible patients to apply free drugs under various patient assistance programs.
164. One of the press management tools[http://sentencedict.com], EAP ( Employee Assistance Program) is a long profit system provided by the organization.
165. To assist and support customer's lab work: color match, formulation adjustment and production line assistance.
166. The objective of any form of assistance for health development should be to build self-reliance.
167. They now offer their cautious, limited, and commonsensical assistance to fully autonomous clients.
168. Only rely on the garbage disposal plant is difficult to respond to the disaster area, the Japanese central government will also coordinate other areas for assistance.
169. Obsessive-compulsive disorder assistance, by definition refers to the help of OCD patients.
170. But it's not just military assistance that has left Pakistan so well-disposed toward China—Beijing also plays an important role in the Pakistani economy.
171. Praetor needs more assistance than ever, now that his faculties are slipping away.
172. International SOS members should call the number on their membership cards for assistance.
More similar words: assistant, resistance, distance, in the distance, assist, assist in, stance, substance, instance, for instance, circumstance, distant, pittance, acceptance, of importance, resist, insist, subsist, persist, assign, stand, consist, classic, massive, classify, consist in, consist of, stand by, stand out, stand up.