Random good picture Not show
1) Cancer of the breast in young women is uncommon.
2) Hurricanes are uncommon in England.
3) Both are blessed with uncommon ability to fix things.
4) Violent crimes against the elderly are fortunately very uncommon.
5) A 15-year lifespan is not uncommon for a dog.
6) Accidents due to failure of safety equipment are uncommon nowadays.
7) Such attitudes were not at all uncommon thirty years ago.
8) Side effects from the drug are uncommon.
9) She read Cecelia's last letter with uncommon interest.
10) She showed uncommon pleasure at his arrival.
11) There was an uncommon likeness between the two boys.
12) Red squirrels are uncommon in England.
13) Phil has uncommon intelligence.
14) Even if the boy is of uncommon brilliance,(http://sentencedict.com/uncommon.html) he should not have been praised to the skies.
15) It is not uncommon for students to have bank loans.
16) It's not uncommon for people to become ill when they travel.
17) It is not uncommon that a sunny morning will turn out to be a cloudy day at this time of the year.
18) It is not uncommon for college students to live at home.
19) Other significant side effects were uncommon.
20) Jasper listened to me that day with uncommon patience.
21) Cardio dexterity is not uncommon among identical twins.
22) Parties of up to 25 are not uncommon.
23) Delays of two hours or more are not uncommon.
24) The abuse of intravenous drugs is still uncommon.
25) Such failure was not uncommon In their field.
26) Knockouts are not uncommon at taekwondo tournaments.
27) The performances still retain uncommon appeal.
28) Acute gouty arthritis, however,[Sentencedict.com] is uncommon in these patients.
29) He took uncommon risks, performed unlikely deeds.
30) On Friday he showed neither decency nor dignity. It was an uncommon lapse.
More similar words: in common, common, commonly, incommodious, common good, common ground, commonwealth, make common cause with, summons, commodity, commotion, accommodate, uncouth, uncover, accommodation, accommodating, incommunicado, uncomfortable, unconscious, uncontrollable, unconventional, unconditionally, unconstitutional, political action committee, mammoth, immodest, immortal, immolation, immobilize, immoderately.