Random good picture Not show
1. The musicians earn a pittance.
2. She raised three children on a pittance.
3. The crop was sold for a pittance.
4. Her secretaries work tirelessly for a pittance.
5. He works hard but he's paid a pittance.
6. not a pittance of remorse.
7. She could barely survive on the pittance she received as a pension.
8. She could barely survive on the pittance she received as a widow's pension.
9. Some were shot for a pittance.
10. He only pays me a pittance.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Jack's only complaint was that the pittance he was paid hardly reflected the responsibility placed upon him.
12. By earning a pittance as a contributor to learned periodicals, she managed from time to time to share rooms in London with friends.
13. No more than a pittance, really, and it made me glad to think about his disappointment.
14. Smith's salary is a mere pittance compared with others in the NBA.
15. The peasant laboured for a mere pittance.
16. They work all day for a mere pittance.
17. The widow must live on her slender pittance.
18. They never were, and war in 1879 cut their value,(sentencedict.com) many holders selling them off for a pittance.
19. And no wonder new purchases of bond funds are a pittance compared with what people shovel into stock funds.
20. And in the factories themselves, the old and the very young worked from early to late and for a pittance.
21. He would merely do the job and get a pittance.
22. In the process, the landless poor, whose numbers grow every day, try to earn a pittance.
23. I could identify by sight just about 500 of its species -- a pittance of its total diversity.
24. If she was so genteel, she wouldn't have come here for the pittance she's paid.
25. Often it can force frightened people in desperate need to take a pittance.
26. In the poorest parts of the country, children work 12-hour days for a mere pittance.
27. They expect their staff to work hard, but the wages they pay are a pittance.
28. At the other end of the business, the actual drivers get paid a pittance out of what is left over.
29. You should be prepared to work very hard for a pittance.
30. Reverse splits make a stock appear more expensive and can attract buyers who will not purchase shares that sell for a pittance.
More similar words: stance, distance, substance, instance, for instance, assistance, resistance, acceptance, in the distance, circumstance, of importance, cancer, cancel, chance, dancer, glance, romance, alliance, enhance, penance, finance, entrance, balanced, parlance, by chance, guidance, ancestor, advanced, balance of, in advance.