Random good picture Not show
1. If educated people without conquistador bloodlines can never rise far, it is no use giving scholarships.
2. Coronado was a far kinder conquistador than his ruthless contemporaries Pizarro and De Soto, but he was equally obsessed with gold.
3. Francisco Pizarro was a Spanish conquistador who destroyed the Inca Empire in the course of his conquest of Peru.
4. The Inca Empire was discovered by a Spanish conquistador called Francisco Pizarro, accompanied by about 169 Spanish soldiers.
5. Twenty years later, however, Spanish conquistador Hernando Cortez is said to have brought back three chests full of cacao beans.
6. The day before the signing of the last accord, Maya sorcerers prayed for peace in ancient capitals destroyed by the conquistadors.
7. The noble forehead, glittering blue eyes, high cheekbones and well-formed beard suggested the conquistador Cortes.
More similar words: jonquil, conquer, conquest, relinquish, inquisitor, inquisition, inquisitive, relinquishment, spanish inquisition, equidistant, stadium, adorned, adorable, unadorned, adoration, ambassador, enquire, inquiry, quisling, exquisite, requisite, inquire about, tranquility, tranquillity, acquisition, linguist, altruistic, linguistic, distinguish, distinguished.