Random good picture Not show
1. These words have fallen into desuetude.
2. Many words once commonly used have fallen into desuetude.
3. In modern times, some customs have fallen into desuetude , and some others have been absorbed in rules of law.
4. The Anglo-Saxon and Norman kings employed the system, but during Plantagenet times it fell into desuetude.
5. His boredom with life may be due to the desuetude of his brain power.
6. Virtue took on a narrow meaning with the final result that the word virtue fell into desuetude.
More similar words: disquietude, suet, student, altitude, aptitude, solitude, attitude, gratitude, magnitude, beatitude, amplitude, longitude, multitude, turpitude, rectitude, servitude, similitude, pulchritude, aptitude test, desultorily, sue, issue, ensue, tissue, pursue, due to, banquet, bouquet, etiquette, silhouette.