Synonym: camion. Similar words: worry, sorry, worry about, lore, Color., pallor, color, forlorn. Meaning: ['lɔrɪ ,'lɑ- /'lɒ-] n. 1. a large low horse-drawn wagon without sides 2. a large truck designed to carry heavy loads; usually without sides.
Random good picture Not show
(1) A lorry shed its load on the motorway.
(2) The car rammed against/into the lorry.
(3) The lorry chugged up the hill.
(4) They were pinioned against the wall by the lorry.
(5) The second accident involved two cars and a lorry.
(6) His bicycle collided with a lorry.
(7) I had a near collision with a lorry.
(8) The whole house vibrates whenever a heavy lorry passes.
(9) The driver disburdened the lorry.
(10) The lorry had shed its load .
(11) The lopsided load on the lorry looked dangerous.
(12) The lorry was loaded with crates of beer.
(13) The lorry swerved sharply to avoid the child.
(14) A tragedy was narrowly averted when a lorry crashed into a crowded restaurant.
(15) The lorry had been parked on the pavement[sentencedict.com], causing an obstruction.
(16) As the lorry went past, I got an eyeful of grit.
(17) A passing lorry covered us in mud from head to foot.
(18) Striking lorry drivers agreed to lift their blockades of main roads.
(19) The lorry was lodged in a very precarious way, with its front wheels hanging over the cliff.
(20) The lorry veered out of control[Sentencedict.com], overturned and smashed into a wall.
(21) The lorry driver pulled into the side of the road and got out for a cup of tea.
(22) The cat got run over by the lorry and squashed.
(23) The lorry driver escaped unhurt, but a pedestrian was injured.
(24) The lorry went into a skid and crashed into the barrier.
(25) The lorry had become hopelessly bogged down in the sand.
(26) A tanker driver died when his lorry veered off the motorway.
(27) He signalled left, and turned the lorry slowly.
(28) The lorry overtook me and then cut in .
(29) They tried to hush up the matter they hijacked a lorry driver.
(30) The broken - down car was taken in tow by a lorry.