Random good picture Not show
1) Delicatessen usually require little preparation for serving.
2) I bought some salami from the delicatessen.
3) You can get goat's cheese at the local delicatessen - at a price!
4) He drove to the Ritz Delicatessen and parked outside.
5) Then it was usually delicatessen, a filled roll or some cheese or fruit, anything that could be gobbled up quickly.
6) Yet a walk into any delicatessen or a continental charcuterie will prove the enormous potential of this vastly underrated animal.
7) The organic food most commonly found in a delicatessen is cheese.
8) Along the way he dropped into a delicatessen and picked up some sandwiches and sodas.
9) Many delicatessen foods should be eaten and appreciated just as they are,[http://sentencedict.com/delicatessen.html] requiring no elaborate preparation or cooking.
10) The delicatessen sells a mouth-watering variety of cooked meats and cheeses.
11) Our local delicatessen has a great selection of food.
12) The delicatessen closes at nine o'clock.
13) Our main customers are from gourmet and delicatessen establishments.
14) Cardiff's best delicatessen is run by Poles, and so is one of Dorset's best pubs.
15) A man in a blue poplin raincoat was standing outside the Delicatessen waving a bundle of show-biz newspapers.
16) Many continental fresh cheeses have now found their way to the supermarket shelves and to the specialist delicatessen.
17) You should be able to find pancetta at any good supermarket delicatessen.
18) An oak tree, to a bird, must equal a fresh-food, self-service, take-away delicatessen.
19) Together we scrutinized the twelve lemon cakes from the delicatessen shop.
20) In A Storm in Summer, his Emmy came for playing an aged Jewish delicatessen 9 owner.
More similar words: delicate, delicacy, implicate, replicate, complicated, essence, essential, essentially, deliberate, inessential, essentiality, deliberately, publication, application, implication, indicate, dedicate, abdicate, dedicated, fabricate, eradicate, extricate, syndicate, predicate, intricate, vindicate, adjudicate, intoxicate, communicate, domesticate.