Antonym: unhappiness. Similar words: happily, snapping, trapping, finesse, business, dizziness, surliness, manliness. Meaning: ['hæpɪnɪs] n. 1. state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy 2. emotions experienced when in a state of well-being.
Random good picture Not show
8. Money could not buy happiness.
9. We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it.
11. Health is happiness.
13. It is not true suffering ennobles the character; happiness does that sometimes, but suffering, for the most part, makes men petty and vindictive.
14. If you would build for your happiness a sure foundation, let the stone for the corner be a good reputation.
15. Content is happiness.
16. When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends intensifies our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low, unburdening our worries and fears to compassionate friends alleviates the stress.
18. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money ; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
20. Happiness consists in contentment.
21. Happiness is form courage.
23. Nothing happened to mar the old man's happiness.
24. Money may be the husk of many things, but not the kernel. It brings you food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; acquaintances, but not friends; servants, but not loyalty; days of joy, but not peace of happiness.
25. I have long since abandoned the notion that higher education is essential to either success or happiness. Hot houses of learning do not always grow anything edible.
26. Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest happiness or deepestdespair; can transferknowledge from teacher to students words enable the orator to sway his audience and dictate its decisions .Words are capable of arousingthe strongest emotions and prompting all man's actions , Do not ridicule the use of words in psychotherapy.
29. I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man. I don't know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world.
More similar words: happily, snapping, trapping, finesse, business, dizziness, surliness, manliness, weariness, on business, stinginess, inessential, businessman, agribusiness, uncleanliness, dipping, ripping, chopping, equipping, happy, happen, tactlessness, shopping bag, unhappy, happen to, eavesdropping, happening, double cropping, happenstance, happy-go-lucky.