Random good picture Not show
(1) Both the toad and frog are amphibian.
(2) In consequence, amphibian fossils become very scarce indeed in later geological periods and there are long gaps in their fossil history.
(3) But no amphibian can truthfully be described as nimble and for hunting they have to rely on something other than agility their tongue.
(4) If you are to suffer from amphibian poisoning, it is you who must do the biting.
(5) There is only one notable exception to this amphibian rule and that is the extraordinary sharp-ribbed newt.
(6) It has long been known that amphibian skin contains strong chemicals.
(7) The Void Lord is a large amphibian alien.
(8) The sealed bottom is for setting making for amphibian.
(9) Most toads do not have teeth amphibian, the frog.
(10) Is the crocodile an amphibian? why?
(11) Frogs are classified as amphibian.
(12) It is being actively pursued by amphibian specialists[Sentencedict.com ], for example.
(13) Despite numerous surveys, the amphibian has not been recorded in its rain forest habitat since 1986.
(14) A fossilized shark that swallowed a crocodile-like amphibian that, in turn, had gobbled up a fish has now been unearthed.
(15) Adopting the sliding bodywork in the Amphibian Vehicle is good for sailing in high seed.
(16) The axolotl is an amphibian – one of a group of animals that spend their lives both on land and in water.
(17) No one has suggested an amphibian, a bird, or any type of invertebrate.
(18) Amphibian animals start their lives in water, and finish their rest lives on land.
(19) The frog is an amphibian, which means it can live on land and in water.
(20) Prince Charles has enlisted an animated amphibian in his campaign to protect the world's rainforests.
(21) Amphibian is an important specie in ecosystem and has profound meaning in the ecotoxicology evaluation.
(22) The design of high speed sliding amphibian vehicle, is also discussed in this paper.
(23) Trained as a molecular biologist in amphibian development, Melton began the work he pursues today: trying to find a way to make insulin-producing cells by using stem cells.
(24) The living space of the amphibian is much larger than that of others.
(25) The Solenodon eats insects and the occasional bird, reptile or amphibian.
(26) One case where the inductive signals may have been identified is in early amphibian development.
(27) This experiment has filled in the blank space data in nerve system of anourous amphibian type.
(28) Agnew also found that the hellbender sperm cell—like those of other amphibian species—boasts a ribbon of tissue encircling the tail.
(29) Effect of salmonid introduction and other environmental characteristics on amphibian distribution and abundance in mountain lakes of northern Spain Orizaola, G. And Brana, F.
(30) Native to Venezuela, the Glass Frogs belong to the amphibian family Centrolenidae (order Anura).
More similar words: amphibious, camphor, exhibit, inhibit, prohibit, inhibited, inhibition, exhibition, prohibition, prohibitive, philadelphia, philosophical, triumph, emphasis, emphasize, bias, phobia, unbiased, verbiage, shibboleth, proverbial, acrophobia, xenophobia, hydrophobia, agoraphobia, alibi, sophism, dolphin, claustrophobia, philander.