Random good picture Not show
(1) The magistrate granted / refused him bail.
(2) The magistrate issued a warrant for his arrest.
(3) Hugh was summoned to appear before the magistrate.
(4) He was/came up before the magistrate for speeding.
(5) He was wanted for the murder of a magistrate.
(6) The magistrate remanded him in custody for two weeks.
(7) Campbell was hauled up in front of the magistrate.
(8) He came up before the local magistrate for speeding.
(9) John was fined 1000 dollars by the magistrate.
(10) The magistrate bound him over for a year.
(11) The magistrate imposed a fine.
(12) The defendant was summoned before a magistrate.
(13) He was brought up before a magistrate(Sentencedict.com), charged with dangerous driving.
(14) A city magistrate ruled that the novel was obscene and copies should be destroyed.
(15) Local people demanded that the District Magistrate apprehend the miscreants.
(16) They would simply hand her over to the magistrate as a thief.
(17) Hence the curse on the magistrate from the dock.
(18) Magistrate accused of trying to kill his wife.
(19) He will not tell the magistrate where he lives.
(20) The Magistrate, mortified, had made himself scarce.
(21) He faces a hearing before a magistrate on Friday.
(22) The young magistrate did actually look slightly mad.
(23) A magistrate will decide whether Pavarotti should face trial.
(24) Once again the magistrate dismissed the case against him.
(25) Now that's a dangerous attitude for an investigating magistrate, in my opinion.
(26) The magistrate put on a black cap, a three-cornered piece of silk.
(27) He was hauled up in court/in front of a magistrate.
(28) If he doesn't pay the fine soon, he'll be up before the magistrate.
(29) The advantages compared with ordinary civil procedure were largely limited to Rome, since each province had only one jurisdictional magistrate.
(30) The prosecutor does not, however, seek an order that the case be remitted to the magistrate to continue the hearing.
More similar words: registration, strategy, strategic, prostrate, frustrate, illustrate, administrator, administration, administrative, demonstrate, strategically, extraterrestrial, distract, distraught, frustration, distractedly, demonstrator, demonstration, perpetrate, penetrate, arbitrate, concentrate, concentrate on, imaginary, imagination, gist, tragic, register, apologist, cash register.