Random good picture Not show
1. Nine cases are still pending.
2. Pending his return let us get everything ready.
3. In 1989, the court had 600 pending cases.
4. There were whispers that a deal was pending.
5. Sales of the drug have been stopped, pending further research.
6. None of the four people killed was identified pending notification of relatives.
7. The lawsuit was then pending.
8. He was released on bail pending committal proceedings.
9. The accused was released on bail pending trial.
10. The item is Patent Pending No. 912057.
11. She has been released on bail pending further enquiries.
12. The matter is still pending in court.
13. A decision on this matter is pending.
14. He was freed on bail pending an appeal.
15. Our mid - term exam is pending.
16. She had a libel action against the magazine pending.
17. Diagnosis was deferred pending further assessment.
18. An election is pending in Italy.
19. The players have been suspended pending appeal.
20. Flights were suspended pending investigation of the crash.
21. She was held in custody pending trial.
22. The inquest was adjourned pending further investigations.
23. He was released on bail pending further inquiries.
24. This matter must wait pending her return from London.
25. They were released on police bail pending further enquiries.
26. He had been suspended from practice,(sentencedict.com) pending legal investigations.
27. The lawsuit is still pending in the state court.
28. All charges against her are dropped pending the verification of her story.
29. Names of the dead and injured are being withheld pending notification of relatives.
30. The judge ordered that he post a $10 000 bond pending his appeal of the verdict.
More similar words: spending, depending, impending, ending, lending, pretending, end in, send in, compendium, landing, funding, appendicitis, demanding, outstanding, hand in glove, surrounding, founding father, notwithstanding, corresponding to, misunderstanding, hand in, spend, abound in, depend, suspend, fiendish, depend on, pendulum, dependent, suspended.