Random good picture Not show
1. She is becoming famous in Australia and elsewhere.
2. He took up residence in Australia.
3. Australia, put in to bat, made a cautious start.
4. Australia is a country rich in natural resources.
5. He's intent on going to Australia.
6. He's never been to Australia.
7. Rick was there, enthusing about life in Australia.
8. This animal is found in Australia, and nowhere else.
9. Australia is a former British colony.
10. Australia and New Zealand are former British colonies.
11. We learnt about the geography of Australia.
12. We've never been to Australia.
13. While we're in Australia, we're hoping to squeeze in a trip to the Barrier Reef.
14. Pakistan declared at 350 for 7, leaving Australia to make an unlikely 5 runs an over to win.
15. He offered her a trip to Australia but she turned it/him down.
16. This was the fourth mass killing in Australia in four years.
17. She's returning to Australia tomorrow after six months in Europe.
18. Our tickets to Australia include a stopover for two nights in Singapore.
19. Australia was a mere couple of hours away by jet.
20. The Nelsons are hoping to settle in Australia in the near future / in the not too distant future.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. England lost to Australia.
22. The kangaroo is a native of Australia.
23. Australia is the province of the Kangaroo.
24. Many emigrated to Australia to seek their fortune.
25. They were deported to Australia.
26. He was my only Chinese companion during my stay in Australia.
27. The company paid for the minister to fly out to Australia on a freebie.
28. There has always been intense rivalry between New Zealand and Australia.
29. Joe has recently returned from his fifth trip to Australia.
30. The sentence 'Her youngest sister - the one who lives in Australia - is coming over next summer' contains a parenthesis.
More similar words: austria, austrian, claustrophobic, frustrate, illustrate, frustration, exhaust, austere, holocaust, exhausted, austerity, exhausting, exhaustion, Italian, valiant, retaliation, industry, distrust, naturalist, federalism, demoralize, federalist, central, neutral, pastoralism, demoralized, structural, lacklustre, industrial, stray.