Random good picture Not show
1. asceticism practiced in a monastery.
2. He entered a monastery as a young man.
3. He has cloistered himself in a monastery for more than thirty years.
4. Women are not allowed to enter the monastery for historical reasons.
5. We went on retreat at/to a monastery in Wales.
6. The monastery is in a remote mountain pass.
7. The monastery is an hour away by footpath.
8. The monastery was founded in 1665.
9. The monastery has taken in 26 refugees.
10. They found an icon in the monastery.
11. The building began life as a monastery.
12. We visited the remains of a 12th-century monastery.
13. You can stay at the monastery.
14. He lived in a monastery for most of his life.
15. He's living in a monastery in a gesture of atonement for human rights abuses committed under his leadership.
16. He entered the hermetic world of the monastery at a young age.
17. It was previously a small monastery but the authorities turned all the monks out.
18. This drawing of the monastery was done from an unusual angle.
19. The privations of monastery life were evident in his appearance.
20. Andrews Monastery, he lived the life of a hermit.
21. The monastery of Konigsfelden today houses a psychiatric clinic.
22. He also founded a monastery in Fulda.
23. Pachomius's monastery quickly generated a number of offshoots.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. He ended up buying this austere Cistercian monastery, which he had taken apart and shipped to San Francisco.
25. The buildings of the monastery were demolished in 1897 and only the porch remains of Dientzenhofer's work.
26. He spent several years in the monastery disguised as a monk.
27. To order a book one first had to get permission from the monastery that held the copyright.
28. In 1857 Mendel started experimenting with peas in his monastery garden.
29. We paused now and again at some hostelry and, on one occasion, a Benedictine monastery, I forget its name.
30. Certainly every time the Alto was exposed to the world outside the sleek monastery near Route 280, the response was terrific.
More similar words: plaster cast, mystery, monster, yesteryear, master, plaster, eastern, disaster, asteroid, eastern europe, nasty, as soon as, unassisted, monarch, as soon as possible, monarchy, haste, last month, fasten, taste of, astronaut, wintery, battery, lambaste, adultery, cemetery, toothpaste, effrontery, ouster, poster.